TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,930 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer S1 - angry fans versus whoever sells TOCA tickets. :dopey:
 
Ive decided to make a highlights of Nürb race.
 
Furinkazen
Around 1:36's IIRC?

Good man, if it's good could I use it as a TOCA7 promo?

Just wondering. How can you make a promo with the wrong cars in it. Its just if someone watches it and thinks i fancy some of that and then finds out what cars are on the promo arent what we race they might be a tad dissapointed?.
 
He's got a point, you can't use a promo with the wrong cars :lol:
 
Just wondering. How can you make a promo with the wrong cars in it. Its just if someone watches it and thinks i fancy some of that and then finds out what cars are on the promo arent what we race they might be a tad dissapointed?.

Because it shows people what it was like in previous seasons. Just like old posters for races always featured a photo of the race the year before.

EDIT: You can't have a season preview with the wrong cars. But you can have a season promo. 👍
 
Just wondering. How can you make a promo with the wrong cars in it. Its just if someone watches it and thinks i fancy some of that and then finds out what cars are on the promo arent what we race they might be a tad dissapointed?.

True, i'm working on photos for the main artworks for TOCA7 at moment, there going to be pretty detailed, they will be similar to the TOCA4.1 one's, I would check them in the OP ;)
 
Furinkazen
True, i'm working on photos for the main artworks for TOCA7 at moment, there going to be pretty detailed, they will be similar to the TOCA4.1 one's, I would check them in the OP ;)

Maybe we could all do a fake race or two to make the promo with.:-)
 
Ok, promo's can contain wrong cars, + it's only the Volvo that is wrong.

We technically still have Infiniti.

I obscured the Nissan and Honda in this:

WIPcopy.gif
 
There’s a nice Volvo and Focus there too :sly:
 
Today then is the day we finish for 2012 :)
 
ToCA Supercar Series goes live tomorrow folks.
 
ToCA Supercar Series goes live tomorrow folks.

^And it's going to be an epic series that I tell ya.

Tonight then, 4 main races, and 5 quali spots with Snowcrash not being in tonight. It's game on in independents as well, with Chris tryig to hold off Smuffy in their own battle, and Smuffy also has decided to make the fight between me and Chris for 3rd a little more interesting. Snowcrash's absence could mean it might become 2nd by end of the night.

Roll on tonight! :gtpflag:
 
Damn I have to Q tonight ??
Oh boy that will be tough for me :D
 
KingSakery
Damn I have to Q tonight ??
Oh boy that will be tough for me :D

Afraid so :p
 
Atin and nel. Good luck tonight should be close.
 
Is it normal time tonight as we are having four races?
 
raceorama123432
Is it normal time tonight as we are having four races?

Yes. No NASCAR sprint cup means we are not under pressure to finish. A NASCAR truck test follows though I will host.
 
Yes. No NASCAR sprint cup means we are not under pressure to finish. A NASCAR truck test follows though I will host.

Expect TOCA to finish at midnight in that case. :)
 
What times you getting spurge?
 
Seriously normal schedule tonight, just add one race extra on proceedings.
 
We will be a little later to finish though wont we?.
 
Conbon14
We will be a little later to finish though wont we?.

Yes 10pm sharp I think. So who's going to at the grand finale tonight?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back