TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for the one lap shootout to decide the grid for the quali race, and I had an idea for the Nurb 24h.

What if we only race, let's say, until the exit of the Carousel? The first four cars that exits the Carousel are qualified to the main race.

Did someone say something about a grid girl calendar.

I say we should vote for one. I vote for Furi. :p :D :lol:
 
Chqr I say :lol:
 
I say Ford
 
So who’s your pre-season favourites?
 
Season predictions.

Me and Tom to win the championship. :dopey:
Dax to get angry and quit again.
Furi to be miles behind spurgy.
James to not qualify for a single race.
Sumo to give away his setups.
Spurgy to make Vettel like annoying victory celebrations.
Chqr to come 3rd behind Tom :p
Rpm to get a mid season boost because they are not winning.
 
I predict Dax to get pole positions, Spurgy wins, Sumo's podiums, and Dk disconnections.
 
haitch40
James to not qualify for a single race.

This is incorrect.
 
i predict that i will get at least 1 podium and win the independents championship
 
Well If my testing at Motegi is anything to go by then I will qualify for that race
 
Last edited:
Remember, if your in Top 12 pts after Motegi, your locked in for Round 2 at Suzuka.
 
Can't believe I am going to end up driving 9 laps of the Nurb 24h that night.
 

1 quali for quali race +1 quali race +1 quali +2 race +4 race =9.

Actually 11 as both qualis need outlaps.
 
Last edited:
Remember, if your in Top 12 pts after Motegi, your locked in for Round 2 at Suzuka.

Interesting. So if a driver who is locked in now may not be locked in next race meeting. Like it.
 
Interesting. So if a driver who is locked in now may not be locked in next race meeting. Like it.

Me too. Nice 'makes sense rule.'
 
it puts extra pressure to make sure your in the top 12
 
What would happen if you did not qualify? Would a steward start races etc?

I suppose so. But that'll never happen :trouble:
 
I suppose so. But that'll never happen :trouble:

It will when I do the pin on the chair joke to you with the tip of a Yari. :trouble:

JK I want to humiliate you fairly. :p
 
It will when I do the pin on the chair joke to you with the tip of a Yari. :trouble:

JK I want to humiliate you fairly. :p

I bring Naginata's.

What are you worries for you plank?

You'll easily qualify.

SSssh they are getting a false sense of security :sly:
 
Is there any space before the season starts? You guys seem very active, a lot of series seem to be dying out lately.
 
Is there any space before the season starts? You guys seem very active, a lot of series seem to be dying out lately.

Totally chock a block full of 24 entries for next week. We might have one or two vacancies during the season though, so it's worth checking back 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back