TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,919 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally chock a block full of 24 entries for next week. We might have one or two vacancies during the season though, so it's worth checking back 👍


OK thanks, I'll check back throughout the season.
 
Weren't you like 15th after the first couple of rounds of 4.2?;)

Yes I was. Worst runs ever.
 
Final test tomorrow at 7pm!
 
:lol: I have been saying for weeks it was a tuesday. :lol: , even before the Super GT race. Thursday night then, should be home around 7pm, after cinema trip...
 
Furi... Makes decisions without thinking.. On and off the race track.. Then lives to regret them.. (Not the on track ones though :sly:)

If I am not at work on Thursday I'll show up and try test as many cars as possible 👍.
 
:lol: I have been saying for weeks it was a tuesday. :lol: , even before the Super GT race. Thursday night then, should be home around 7pm, after cinema trip...

Cinema?
What are you going to see?

Oh and check your seat for a Yari tip. :sly:
 
:lol: Skyfall of course ;)

Saw it yesterday.
Won't spoil it. I will just say I thought it was great.

Would have been better if my brother in law had not eaten all the popcorn during the adverts before the film. :lol:


Anyway good luck at Motegi everyone.
 
Last edited:
Getting a hardwired connection tomorrow with a router all to myself, life is good.
 
Tom
Getting a hardwired connection tomorrow with a router all to myself, life is good.

~waits for him to DC'd in quali race at turn 1~:sly:
 
Oh yeah, Analog television was shut off last week (we has Sky, like the rest of Ireland :lol: ) and I think we'll be able to get a faster connection, I know someone else who's getting one.

Edit:



Downloading a pretty large file, usually at around 1.95/1.12 on it's own.

Oh, and BTW, does a internet smart-phone severely impact the speed?
 
Downloading a pretty large file, usually at around 1.95/1.12 on it's own.

Oh, and BTW, does a internet smart-phone severely impact the speed?

The excuses have started. :lol:
 
Me and Carb are Pepsi Racing. We have blue cars and red rims.

We got round to it eventually. :)
 
I'm not making excuses, I don't wanna host.:p

I wouldn't mind you hosting. Then you could give us an advantage :sly:
 
DrifterJoe
Me and Carb are Pepsi Racing. We have blue cars and red rims.

It looks like Coca-Cola & Pepsi have found a home this season.
 
:lol: I have no excuses, I am team no.2 so will bring the title eventually.
 
:lol: I have no excuses, I am team no.2 so will bring the title eventually.

No you don't have any excuses. Not after season 4.2 where you made excuses that the VW was not too fast. :p
 
No you don't have any excuses. Not after season 4.2 where you made excuses that the VW was not too fast. :p

I was a bad driver then :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back