TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.


my internet should be sorted for this season after issues towards the end of last season
 


Here :p
 
C- yo.

 
Wait till I get home on Saturday. I will post my 30mb speed to steamroll you all.

Oh and :p

:lol:

Your internet is probably faster than your Honda :p :sly:

Who is deffo NOT present on saturday? One of the IRT cars right?
 
well mine was around 2/3MB at the end of season 5 so my mother complaining to AOL and a technician coming down to sort it out, with a new filter it would be higher
 
If I had the upload speeds of you guys I'd have to quit online racing out of connection issues.:p
 
Your internet is probably faster than your Honda :p :sly:

Who is deffo NOT present on saturday? One of the IRT cars right?

I am not around as my train gets in at 9pm.
 
I won't be present as I don't actually have Motegi.
 


sorry boys. That is some tank ping.
 


sorry boys. That is some tank ping.

Booooooooom. So much boom in that, that it deserves another one.

Boooooooooooooooom. :D
 
I am not around as my train gets in at 9pm.

Going to see sponsors? :p

Tom
I won't be present as I don't actually have Motegi.

Great way to start at a Honda-owned track, by not being there :p
 
Going to see sponsors? :p



Great way to start at a Honda-owned track, by not being there :p

We're making ammends at Suzuka, a track which I historically suck at...
 
Going to see sponsors? :p



Great way to start at a Honda-owned track, by not being there :p

The Pirtek boys will be there. After all, Motegi is ak and mine's second home :sly:


*que infamous motegi song*
 
The Pirtek boys will be there. After all, Motegi is ak and mine's second home :sly:


*que infamous motegi song*

You have a home? :eek: :lol:
 
Damn :ouch: a question, how many of you are wired or wireless? I am wireless...
 
Except mine. :D

And furi double post tut tut.

where do you live to get that class II civilisation internet speed?!

And wired
 
i'm wired, wireless doesn't want to work on my ps3
 
where do you live to get that class II civilisation internet speed?!

16th century Kyoto Haitch, damned Ashikaga Shogunate ;)
 
The PS3's built in speed test gives me 3.9Mbps download, 0.37Mbps upload, and about 50ms of Ping.

Anyone want to swap upload speeds? :(
 
The PS3's built in speed test gives me 3.9Mbps download, 0.37Mbps upload, and about 50ms of Ping.

Anyone want to swap upload speeds? :(

yep, my uncle who just won the nigerian lottery. He wants to give everyone some money, or internet in your case. please enter you bank details in a PM for better uploads speeds.
 
where do you live to get that class II civilisation internet speed?!.
And wired
Lincoln, Virgin Media.
16th century Kyoto Haitch, damned Ashikaga Shogunate ;)

You just reminded me I can crush you in other ways come December. :p
 
yep, my uncle who just won the nigerian lottery. He wants to give everyone some money, or internet in your case. please enter you bank details in a PM for better uploads speeds.

My god, I lolled.

My name is George Akdgdwengko.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back