TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,936 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
smuffyatfcp
What do you mean by that? If the counter says 0 at the end of practice you set it to 0?

And if its raining 100% he will change it to 100% weather from 50% at the start
 
I'm out of this for the season.

Goodbye and goodnight.

Duties of trolling have been honourably passed onto gokartman.
 
Chqr
I'm out of this for the season.

Goodbye and goodnight.

Duties of trolling have been honourably passed onto gokartman.

Good Bye...

I'm getting less and less competition!!

When's TOCA weekly coming out?
 
Will be fun in the Rain and I truely hope for rain, maybe my G35 is more competitive in the wet against the Volvo´s.
Hope for a nice battle with Fox and the other Independants 👍
 
Will be fun in the Rain and I truely hope for rain, maybe my G35 is more competitive in the wet against the Volvo´s.
Hope for a nice battle with Fox and the other Independants 👍

The Infiniti is pretty off pace at Suzuka to be honest, so maybe rain might help. 👍
 
Well I can do low 2:15´s => just a few tenths down from what I have seen posted (mid-high 14´s)

But still down :D
 
Well I can do low 2:15´s => just a few tenths down from what I have seen posted (mid-high 14´s)

But still down :D

Yup. But I imagine that the Volvos will probably be in the 14s in quali/race. :lol:
 
But I have the Tire life on my side.
0.5seconds off is cool for me, but I have normally a gap of 1second (1.1-1.3) to Spurgy
=> he´s probably in the high 13´s but that´s ok too because he is an alien.
(He was my reference in the GT Academy and sometimes I was very close to him and 2 or 3 times I have beaten him *yeah*)
 
I may or may not have got a low 2.13 :p
 
But I have the Tire life on my side.
0.5seconds off is cool for me, but I have normally a gap of 1second (1.1-1.3) to Spurgy
=> he´s probably in the high 13´s but that´s ok too because he is an alien.
(He was my reference in the GT Academy and sometimes I was very close to him and 2 or 3 times I have beaten him *yeah*)

I don't think I've ever raced against Spurgy before. The only reference is that he's Div.1 Gold and I'm bronze. :lol: :scared:
 
KingSakery
Will be fun in the Rain and I truely hope for rain, maybe my G35 is more competitive in the wet against the Volvo´s.
Hope for a nice battle with Fox and the other Independants 👍

I'm doing 2:16s in the dry. But I always go faster in race conditions. I was 1 or 2 places behind you most of last round, so I'm hoping to stay with you this time as well :)
 
I don't think I've ever raced against Spurgy before. The only reference is that he's Div.1 Gold and I'm bronze. :lol: :scared:

Didn't you do a couple of WSC races, or was it just WSM? :)
 
Didn't you do a couple of WSC races, or was it just WSM? :)

Nope. Wanted to. But the timeslot wasn't good. That's why I'm hoping this 24 hour of Le Mans thing pans out ok for me. 👍
 
Whos racing the quali race today?
 
What times are you getting James?
 
smuffyatfcp
What times are you getting James?

Haven't tested yet but whatever I am getting its probably +3 seconds slower than everyone.
 
My fastest time is 2:23.680.
 
That's about 8-9 seconds off an average pace, might need to knock a bit more off :rolleyes:
 
That's about 8-9 seconds off an average pace, might need to knock a bit more off :rolleyes:

tumblr_lzb9lwu4sZ1r1mqmto2_500.png
 
Well I am running 3 different setups. Different one each race.
 
I'd like to confirm that IRT will only be running one car this evening.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back