TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,935 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom
I'd like to confirm that IRT will only be running one car this evening.

As previously thought :p

SIX qualifiers tonight will make it very interesting, especially with the championship race as well.
 
What time does the room open?
 
Thankyou. My best time is a 2:15:98
 
Since carb left TOCA that means I'm a 1 car team, so I'd like to go back to independant. I'll still be Pepsi Racing and in the Mazda with the same paint scheme.
 
I'm not going to make the race today
 
Since carb left TOCA that means I'm a 1 car team, so I'd like to go back to independant. I'll still be Pepsi Racing and in the Mazda with the same paint scheme.

Snowcrash was driving for Pepsi last I heard...?

I'm not going to make the race today

Ok.
 
DrifterJoe
Since carb left TOCA that means I'm a 1 car team, so I'd like to go back to independant. I'll still be Pepsi Racing and in the Mazda with the same paint scheme.

I thought SnowCrash took pingu's place
 
So what do i have to do in order to race today?
 
Just been go karting all day so I am prepared.
 
Ah ok, guess I'll stay in the team then.
 
DaxCobra
I was racing in the rain on slicks, I still think the Beamer is more twitchy.

Depends how much boot you give it ;)
 
Set the fastest lap of the day... :P
 
DaxCobra
Cheers. Was really hairy out there today. Flipping cold too.

Anyway... :p

Bet it would be with slick tyres and that power to weight ratio!!
 
Open in a few minutes.
 
Following drivers are needed in lobby BEFORE quarter past: Bold means they are in lobby

James6653
Gokartman
Haitch
Chqr
Tom
Michelin
DrifterJoe
FrasierCrane
Smuffy
Conbon
MitchMan
Jakob

ROOM OPEN!
 
Furinkazen
Following drivers are needed in lobby BEFORE quarter past:

James6653
Gokartman
Haitch
Chqr
Tom
Michelin
DrifterJoe
FrasierCrane
Smuffy
Conbon
MitchMan
Jakob

ROOM OPEN!

Chqr left...
 
Black screen, rejoining in a moment.
 
Can the pre-qualifiers set their laps yet?
 
Pre qualidying quali session at quarter past, re joining room now. Practise if you want.
 
Hot Laps at 20 past, quali race as soon as that finishes.
 
Can we join again yet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back