TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,936 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Laps at 20 past, quali race as soon as that finishes.

I'm still not sure what's happening with the qualifying system.
 
Tom
I'm still not sure what's happening with the qualifying system.

Furi sets the auto start so that there is just enough time for a hot lap before the quali race auto starts. Then you race
 
10 minutes to start of quali.

At 20 past, everyone does ONE timed lap to set their lap for the grid for the quali race. Then the quali race, top 6 progress.
 
5 minutes to go, 5 people in for quali with six slots available.
 
Shootout has begun.
 
Quali Race starting, Regular drivers may join, needing Spurgy, Snowcrash, Chris, and DK.
 
6 finishers, 5 progress. Conbon disqualified for illegal engine parts. He will not start.
 
All i can say is i am more than dissapointed i am not a cheater. And i feel ive been wrongly accused
 
Furi, can you please wait until 9:10 to start? My brother threw a tantrum, switched off the modem and now I can't get back in. :mad:
 
Bull 🤬 Race 3 physics!
 
I was 3rd coming into tonight, I should be. I did get 3 top 10 finishes. Positions 7-16 are probably a mess.
 
7th 4th 7th. Happy race.

31 points. Nearly double last round. 59 points in total. Can't make next race as I'm at Grans all weekend.
 
Also didn;t save Race 2 replay...
 
8th 8th 10th.. Could've been better in all races.
 
I just sucked so badly in all races.
 
Furi, PM.

Great racing to Joe, Fox, Furi, O'rama, Tom, DK and whoever I forgot! R1 was awesome!

And Tom, thanks for the advice man, I'll make sure to stick to it in the next races.
 
VW Volvo too fast.
 
my set-up was horrible so much understeer which didn't help in race 2 with the wrong tyres on going slower and slower holding around 4 people up while doing that
 
my set-up was horrible so much understeer which didn't help in race 2 with the wrong tyres on going slower and slower holding around 4 people up while doing that

I had to bump/hit you about 3 to 4 times to go around you. :lol: Hope you don't feel bad about that.
 
11th, 5th and 9th tonight. Not bad at all considering it's my first weekend. Bit annoyed about few things but a great nights racing nonetheless.
 
5th, DC'd by brother having a tantrum, arrived c.2 minutes too late. :ouch:
 
NascarManiaco99
Furi, PM.

Great racing to Joe, Fox, Furi, O'rama, Tom, DK and whoever I forgot! R1 was awesome!

And Tom, thanks for the advice man, I'll make sure to stick to it in the next races.

Cheers mate, like wise. Led 6 laps R2 but tyres had completely gone in the last two laps. Could of won, had 8 second lead until sumo found a grove and caught up next lap! Had a fight for a lap until he pulled away when all of a sudden smuffy came past then Dax into last corner last lap ment I missed out on podium. Still, enjoyed the experience of leading!!
 
i've taken the lead in the independents due to dk not being at the last 2 races but have fallen in the overall due to my poor results
 
Was an epic nights racing on reflection, best we've had in TOCA for some while.
 
Race 2 was a bit annoying, the weather seemed to hate everyone that pitted :lol: I mean what are the chances of it suddenly going from heavy rain to no rain when we pit :( Apart from that, happy with my two wins, was expecting worse considering it's quite hard to overtake :)
 
I was surprised we had no major incidents.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back