TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because youve got a nice cute little sleepover awww :-P
 
That makes 6 spots for the main race, 7 if Sakery doesn't show up as well?
 
So when do i need to join the room
 
There is a good possibility I won't make ToCA this week.
 
Chances are everyone might progress from quali again :lol:
 
Furinkazen
Chances are everyone might progress from quali again :lol:

Then in my opinion, on those cases the qualifying race shouldn't happen...
 
Then in my opinion, on those cases the qualifying race shouldn't happen...

For Nurb I may make that exception and have a longer quali session instead...
 
Furinkazen
For Nurb I may make that exception and have a longer quali session instead...

I find that better, make a 40/45 min quali session, so we can make 2 laps.
 
It is fix can´t make the Race, which is ....
Did a quick testing with Tire-wear on and could do 3 laps without problems => 3/1 or 2/2 as Strategy.
Well my fastest time was 9:22.8xx and there is a little room for improvement but that was my ultimate max (Nordschleife wise had minor GP-Track issues).
10 seconds off is ok here.
 
So thats 7 quali spots open. Wow.
 
Furinkazen
So thats 7 quali spots open. Wow.

What was that about me never making another race this season?
 
Furi, I'm out buddy for the next race. I'm going on a trip tomorrow. Hate those last minute trips.
 
at this rate i'll be the only independent racing today
 
at this rate i'll be the only independent racing today

Or maybe not, just got the word that the place I'll be heading has wi-fi, poorly wi-fi, but it might be enough for me to race.
 
Or maybe not, just got the word that the place I'll be heading has wi-fi, poorly wi-fi, but it might be enough for me to race.

I'm all alone for the Ring?
 
I'm all alone for the Ring?

I'll only be able to tell tomorrow in the afternoon. I'll be sure to make a post here around 30 minutes before the race regarding if I'll race or not.
 
NascarManiaco99
I'll only be able to tell tomorrow in the afternoon. I'll be sure to make a post here around 30 minutes before the race regarding if I'll race or not.

I hope you can.
 
Good Luck lads!!

I'm off out now, won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. Good Luck again 👍
 
I am confused as to how many are racing tonight then...
 
Don't know if I want to race tonight. Pointless car track combo is pointless.
 
DaxCobra
Don't know if I want to race tonight. Pointless car track combo is pointless.

I'm in the same boat.
 
After extensive testing I can confirm that my setup is awful. :lol:

I am starting to hate the update. :grumpy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back