TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a small field tonight, around 12 I expect.
 
Furinkazen
Could be a small field tonight, around 12 I expect.

Yay lots of points for me then 👍
 
james6653
Yay lots of points for me then 👍

Points only go to the Top 10.
 
Could be a small field tonight, around 12 I expect.

Ok.

I am gutted that I am going to have to cut short watching the grand prix qualifying to turn up. Hopefully it is into the post quali interviews by then.
 
So who WILL be there tonight? By my count its' 7 quali spots open.
 
Furinkazen
So who WILL be there tonight? By my count its' 7 quali spots open.

I will be there.
 
I'll be missing today.
 
Might be slightly late opening due to nationwide running over.
 
Might be slightly late opening due to nationwide running over.

That would be nice. Let me finish watching the F1.
 
I'll be in.
 
Scrap that, will be there for 19.10.
 
About to open.
 
Room Up! If we do not have enough qualifiers in we will scrap the quali race and run an extended quali session.
 
Be back soon.
 
Schedule is a little amiss, we will see who gets in the room. If a lot of people are missing by say, half past, we will do final quali.
 
4 min to Main race quali, plenty of room to join, 30 min quali commences in a minute.
 
Quali started, 4 places left. 30 min session underway.
 
6 min to race 1 with room remaining...
 
Queitly going shut engines off at the Nordscheife after tonight, race 2 beginning.
 
One race still to go?!

Funny, I remember TOCA taking up way less time in the past...
 
Nice to know furi does not wait for people with black screens.
 
I'm done.

One final incident to report- Furi's "move" on me on lap 1 of race 2 where he ran us both off the road. I braked late as it is, but would have still made the turn if I could've turned in. I put the handbrake on at the end of it to try and stay on the road. Still lost a lot of time since I had to wait for the entire field to pass by.
 
I'm done.

One final incident to report- Furi's "move" on me on lap 1 of race 2 where he ran us both off the road. I braked late as it is, but would have still made the turn if I could've turned in. I put the handbrake on at the end of it to try and stay on the road. Still lost a lot of time since I had to wait for the entire field to pass by.

Pepsi Racing just gets shat on a lot here in TOCA, doesn't it?
 
Nice to know furi does not wait for people with black screens.

Haitch, I presumed as black screen went off moment you sent it you were ok? No-one else called for a Red Flag?

I'm done.

One final incident to report- Furi's "move" on me on lap 1 of race 2 where he ran us both off the road. I braked late as it is, but would have still made the turn if I could've turned in. I put the handbrake on at the end of it to try and stay on the road. Still lost a lot of time since I had to wait for the entire field to pass by.

I ran out of road and found you, just didn't steer, totally my fault, consult with others if you want on that :ouch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back