TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi furi how's Toca going? I see the spurge is up to his old tricks............winning it all lol.

Small grid yesterday but much more for Monza, tell JB to get the Infiniti out, Monza next :lol:

Hell and I am doing well now as well :o:
 
I may soon be moving to ForzaPlanet so this might be my last season and series on GTP
 
Im feeling the hate
 
Don't forget that Liquid is entering for Monza.
 
ATIN I can forgive you if you drive a Volvo 850 T5-R in a Rydell BTCC livery :lol:.
 
So...about Monza upcoming. How strictly will green-parts-are-not-part-of-the-track be enforced? Because, if there's one thing that defines how fast your laptime is in Monza, it's how far you go over the curbs.

Did a 2:01.1 so far (clean), but there's not much more in there.
 
snowgt
So...about Monza upcoming. How strictly will green-parts-are-not-part-of-the-track be enforced? Because, if there's one thing that defines how fast your laptime is in Monza, it's how far you go over the curbs.

Did a 2:01.1 so far (clean), but there's not much more in there.

Not too strict, you can cut them a bit just don't over do it :)
 
snowgt
So...about Monza upcoming. How strictly will green-parts-are-not-part-of-the-track be enforced? Because, if there's one thing that defines how fast your laptime is in Monza, it's how far you go over the curbs.

Did a 2:01.1 so far (clean), but there's not much more in there.

I've done a 2:01.0 clean and 1:57 cutting
 
I've managed a 2'02.1 (a tiny bit dirty), but I'm relying more on slipstreams to move up the rankings.
 
I imagine the rule is that an occasional cut is ok (give back any time gained), consistent cutting would be punished I guess. :indiff:
 
I would suggest a rule that everyone else except Spurgy can cut the 2nd chicane, but because he's Furi's teammate... yeah, go figure.
 
carbonox
i would suggest a rule that everyone else except spurgy can cut the 2nd chicane, but because he's furi's teammate... Yeah, go figure.

+1
 
Doubt I’ll be any good at Monza so my only hope is to slipstream and block :(
 
2 wheels on track, perhaps a very occasional mistake overlooked.
 
Danica's single again so I've booked my flight with Virgin Atlantic and I'm flying into the States tomorrow to pursue my beautiful darling.

Adios.
 
Danica's single again so I've booked my flight with Virgin Atlantic and I'm flying into the States tomorrow to pursue my beautiful darling.

Adios.

Randomness was random... :dopey:
 
Danica's single again so I've booked my flight with Virgin Atlantic and I'm flying into the States tomorrow to pursue my beautiful darling.

Adios.

Woo! That's great news Chqr, you should absolutely do that! 👍

Now we'll hopefully get rid of him permanently...
 
Carbonox
Woo! That's great news Chqr, you should absolutely do that! 👍

Now we'll hopefully get rid of him permanently...

Yeah.....Good Luck......;)
 
caperinginside8.jpg



Thought I would dig up a memory of TOCA past...
 
Monza.. not really looking forward to it...
 
NascarManiaco99
Monza.. not really looking forward to it...

How come?
 
NascarManiaco99
Monza.. not really looking forward to it...

Have to disagree, had some of my best races in Golf Club there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back