TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
[I.MG]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6951/caperinginside8.jpg [/IMG]


Thought I would dig up a memory of TOCA past...

I miss leading races...:(
 
Monza will be nice in the G35. Probably one of the Only Tracks where she can do almost good pace :D
And with Draft it´s a gamble race and very tight, if you don´t screw it or get screwed :D

Will test tomorrow. Hoping for a 2:01 ish time.
2 wheels on red/white curb should be the maximum amount of "cutting". (Watched the Monza WTCC races and they did above so ...)
 
Monza will be nice in the G35. Probably one of the Only Tracks where she can do almost good pace :D
And with Draft it´s a gamble race and very tight, if you don´t screw it or get screwed :D

Will test tomorrow. Hoping for a 2:01 ish time.
2 wheels on red/white curb should be the maximum amount of "cutting". (Watched the Monza WTCC races and they did above so ...)

Remembers Jb's last G35 adventure.:drool:
 
caperinginside8.jpg



Thought I would dig up a memory of TOCA past...

Pfffft, S3 where it's at :sly:
 
Had that joy at Nurburgring GP/D S5 R3, led for almost a whole lap then Carb passed me...

What followed was an absolutely brilliant fight between me and akmuq for the lead, which lasted several laps. :dopey:
 
Carbonox
What followed was an absolutely brilliant fight between me and akmuq for the lead, which lasted several laps. :dopey:

I think I joined in as well towards the end of the race :)
 
I think I joined in as well towards the end of the race :)

You weren't as fun with all that run-off and the going fast and what-not.
 
:lol: That picture is a reference to a past glory of TOCA. In more ways than one...
 
Not going to be around much before the race, I'm on a residential English trip this week but I'll be back before Saturday.

Oh, just for future reference. As of right now, I no longer work for Academy FM.
 
Tom
Not going to be around much before the race, I'm on a residential English trip this week but I'll be back before Saturday.

Oh, just for future reference. As of right now, I no longer work for Academy FM.

How come Tom? :( , and good to know that the grid looks better for Monza. Just 4 quali spots confirmed so far.

24HROVR.png
 
Furinkazen
How come Tom? :( , and good to know that the grid looks better for Monza. Just 4 quali spots confirmed so far.

Got the sack mate, feel free to PM me about it anyone, I'll happily answer it.
 
Hopefully I can make the qualifying race.
 
i should be at monza this weekend
 
NascarManiaco99
I'm hoping as well teammate.

Wanna get some testing in Friday?
 
TOCA should definitely introduce a 107% rule.
 
Tom
TOCA should definitely introduce a 107% rule.

Quali race does that job. However a target time may be introduced in future.
 
Within 107% of 2nd place, unless Spurgu is away, is good. :dopey:
 
within a certain percentage of 2nd as spurgy is too fast

That doesn't make a lot of difference. On a 2:00-minute-lap, that means you have to do a 2:08.4. Say everyone else is a second slower. That just means you also have 1 second more (2:09.4).

8 seconds slower should be feasible for everyone, I think. But I agree, the qualifying should mostly take care of this.

And in addition, the races are not that long that you would really have a problem with lapping cars.
 
That doesn't make a lot of difference. On a 2:00-minute-lap, that means you have to do a 2:08.4. Say everyone else is a second slower. That just means you also have 1 second more (2:09.4).

8 seconds slower should be feasible for everyone, I think. But I agree, the qualifying should mostly take care of this.

And in addition, the races are not that long that you would really have a problem with lapping cars.

But how about the reverse grid races? :sick:
 
Monza will be interesting indeed.
 
Any more news ahead of this weekend then?
 
Can I use a rocket engine for Monza? :lol:
 
No :lol:

Suzuki Swift confirmed for TOCA Season 7 ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back