TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,918 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Race 1 all around aggression and impatience. Nothing particularly criminal from anyone. Race 3 I checked all that was reported.

@Conbon - until end of the season.
 
Don't forget to vote on my race report pole. Link in my signiture.
 
Furinkazen
Race 1 all around aggression and impatience. Nothing particularly criminal from anyone. Race 3 I checked all that was reported.

@Conbon - until end of the season.

I feel this is unfair. But whatever floats your boat:-)
 
There only 3rd warnings I have had to hand out all season.
 
Right. Anouncement.

After last night I am seeking compensation for my ruined races in the form of lifetime premium. :p :lol:


I had to try.
 
Last edited:
PreIndyOVR.png

140 points are available from the last seven races. So Spurgy only needs 22 more points to take the title.

PreIndyINDY.png

Chris and DK had poor Laguna Seca weekends in Independents, whilst Smuffy stride up the order. Could he take the Independents title race to the Nurburgring? It might happen.

PreIndyTEAMS.png

28 more points guarantee Team RPM their second TOCA teams title, and first for 3 seasons.

PreIndyMAKES.png

28 more points will also ensure Volvo walk away from TOCA with their second makes championship.
 
Well this would be quite the season for me to cover on my race reports. By the way its a three way tie.
 
So for me to win the drivers championship next race, I need to beat Snow by 2 points :)
 
Last edited:
Furi check pm :-)
 
Con check PM.
 
James looking for teammates a bit early? :dopey:
 
When S7 specs are not even out? :odd:
 
Furinkazen
When S7 specs are not even out? :odd:

What can I say I like planning ahead.
 
Furi, update the main tables as well :p
 
13th, that properly takes the pi$$ :lol:

Enjoy the rest of the season guys 👍
 
neljack
13th, that properly takes the pi$$ :lol:

Enjoy the rest of the season guys 👍

Arent you racing next week?
 
So for me to win the drivers championship next race, I need to beat Snow by 2 points :)

Or, for you not to win the championship, I need to win all of the remaining races, even if you don't show up. :crazy:
 
If snow and spurgy don't turn up for rest of the season and I win all 7 races I am champion by one point. Easy :dopey:
 
Question: Will this 'twitch tv' lot be filming every race ? If so, I think the chimera guy should sign up so he can stay in the room and film.
 
I think that would be good, either that or reserve 2 spots for Mitch and Chimera :p
 
Question: Will this 'twitch tv' lot be filming every race ? If so, I think the chimera guy should sign up so he can stay in the room and film.

I never even knew they were going to turn up, if Haitch wasn't turning up i would have let them stay.
 
Question: Will this 'twitch tv' lot be filming every race ? If so, I think the chimera guy should sign up so he can stay in the room and film.

If you didn't know already - twitch.tv is a livestreaming website for gamers. It attracts a fair amount of views. This other league I race in has been livestreamed quite often with 20+ viewers. I listen to it to get details on what's going on, sort of like a public radio.
 
Arent you racing next week?

Unlikely Im afraid for the rest the season :yuck:

Furi please make start time for races 8 next season, Im begging :lol:
 
If you didn't know already - twitch.tv is a livestreaming website for gamers. It attracts a fair amount of views. This other league I race in has been livestreamed quite often with 20+ viewers. I listen to it to get details on what's going on, sort of like a public radio.

Cheers, I downloaded the app last night to watch us but then the livestreaming never happened. That's why I was asking if they were coming again. If you don't mind me asking, what is that league?
 
neljack
Unlikely Im afraid for the rest the season :yuck:

Furi please make start time for races 8 next season, Im begging :lol:

Thats a shame we have had some great racing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back