TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,919 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your choice. We only have one Honda at moment, and that is 4th in championship..
 
@Furi: Yeah this Last Turn situation was like this:
One (don´t know the driver) was slightly pushing my rear and I had to steer right to not get spun out => looks wierd.

But lets focus on the future and not on the past => what happend happend and can´t be changed.

@Conbon: What ?? I´m always hard but fair only if someone keeps on pushing/ramming me he´ll get some of his own medicine.
Didn´t know we have had any contact => don´t know what you are on about.

(If it was Race 2 at Seca at Cork: I took a big hit from behind and couldn´t do anything.)
 
On the left :)

I tried with those, but I always miscounted in the heat of the action (they all look alike) and ended up in the cul-de-sac one too many times. :sly:
 
Testing S6 and S7 cars at moment, room open for another hour.
 
did a bit of testing and managed a 1:41.3 which is a bit quicker than pre-season
 
12 Laps for Saturday, 6 laps for the qualifier.
 
as i was running out of the medium tyres after around 10 or so laps dropped around 1.7 secinds off my fastest time
 
Well two more events on hard tyres, lets not forget amidst the TOCA7 frenzy that this season has 7 races over the next weekends to sort things out.
 
Furi, what happened to the website? I thought it was a good idea doing reports on there or does it take too long? :dopey:
 
Furi, what happened to the website? I thought it was a good idea doing reports on there or does it take too long? :dopey:

Simply had no time. Also thought we had TOCATube but Dax dissapeared...
 
Gone quiet over here, might be testing tonight.
 
Furinkazen
Gone quiet over here, might be testing tonight.

Ok i will join. In science so cant really talk.
 
Well I will be testing throughout today.
 
Just been doing a load of TOCA7 testing, i'll see this evening 👍
 
I'll try qualifying in this race, I won't be able to next week as I am busy but I'll try qualifying again this week. I'll goget my PS3 out tomorrow, packed it up under my bed somewhere.
 
I'll try qualifying in this race, I won't be able to next week as I am busy but I'll try qualifying again this week. I'll goget my PS3 out tomorrow, packed it up under my bed somewhere.

Good to have ya back onboard Dan 👍
 
Good to have ya back onboard Dan 👍

Thanks, by the way, have the glitches been sorted out now online? There were some last time I was on if I remember correctly? Were they sorted long ago if that's the case?
 
Last edited:
Thanks, by the way, have the glitches been sorted out now? There were some last time I was on if I remember correctly? Were they sorted long ago if that's the case?

Like seven months ago. Tyre updates, physics updates, its a totally different game from when you last played it, I guarantee it.
 
Like seven months ago. Tyre updates, physics updates, its a totally different game from when you last played it, I guarantee it.

Thanks, has the slipstreaming been tamed?
 
VRracingfan
Thanks, has the slipstreaming been tamed?

Nope, and it works in free run as well now :)
 
To be honest I reckon all eyes are on independents title. Who's going to be the champion in that? It will be very close.
 
Furinkazen
To be honest I reckon all eyes are on independents title. Who's going to be the champion in that? It will be very close.

I should have started before race 4 :-\
 
snowgt
I should have stayed an independent. :sly:

I love being an independant.. Isnt your team going smoothly?:-)
 
Am I allowed to turn up to the quali race knowing I may have to miss one of the races because of tea?
 
neljack
Am I allowed to turn up to the quali race knowing I may have to miss one of the races because of tea?

Probably :dopey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back