TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlikely Im afraid for the rest the season :yuck:

Furi please make start time for races 8 next season, Im begging :lol:

Yeah, shame, Spa was good 👍
 
Cheers, I downloaded the app last night to watch us but then the livestreaming never happened. That's why I was asking if they were coming again. If you don't mind me asking, what is that league?

It's the F1 league.
 
Nel I have to feel sorry for you. You missed out on the rest of the season by 3 points.
 
Nel I have to feel sorry for you. You missed out on the rest of the season by 3 points.

Yeah sucks a bit :lol:

Will try and find away around it, I make it sound like my parents are super strict they really arent at all, its just tea coincides with TOCA, and its always a close call if I make it :/
 
Brooks impressed with IRT Results at Laguna Seca
Tom Brooks, has expressed his happiness over the results achieved by Alex Purchase and debutant Rob Adams on Saturday at Laguna Seca. He stated that "Both drivers put in a fantastic performance and I am so happy that they achieved it under our colours! I'd like to extend my congratulations especially to Rob, who showed that he is no slouch with the Volvo and after having decided our Season 7 car together, I cannot wait to start next year!"
​
 
Oh yeah? Well I go to sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7pm am on a regular basis.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it....

:sly:

Please. 1am is the earliest I go to bed regularly and get up at 7am. In fact early nights are 11.30pm.


:D

Indy next. Got my first GTP win there so hoping for a good one.
 
Please. 1am is the earliest I go to bed regularly and get up at 7am. In fact early nights are 11.30pm.


:D

Indy next. Got my first GTP win there so hoping for a good one.

Only just.:sly:;)
 
Only just.:sly:;)

Yeh I had this old man tie his wheelchair to the back of my car so only made it by a few tenths. :p
 
the laguna weekend damaged my lead in the indy championship but indy will be key and if i hold at least a 25 point gap i reckon that i will be safe also everything but the indy championship will be decided in race 1 at indy
 
Too many Indys Chris :lol:
 
Yo dawg, I heard you like Indys...
 
Race 1 was well ok. Although I had a gap from the begining on (I started with two unfilled lines infront of me) => couldn´t really close the gap due to my lack of speed. Had a good run with Haitch me think.

Race 2 was a piece of BS. That played in the league of dirty lobbies. I got d-bombed (respectively a d-bomber got d-bombed himself while both d-bombed me), rammed and after that lap I went to pits.
Me in the now slowest Car by far getting respected like a piece of crap isn´t fun at all guys.

R3 was better but there is still some big lack of respect.


=> overall I like tradeing paint but what some are doing is just plainly dirty period !

Hope it´s the "Dirty-Race-of-the-Season" you where mentioning.
 
Race 1 was well ok. Although I had a gap from the begining on (I started with two unfilled lines infront of me) => couldn´t really close the gap due to my lack of speed. Had a good run with Haitch me think.

Race 2 was a piece of BS. That played in the league of dirty lobbies. I got d-bombed (respectively a d-bomber got d-bombed himself while both d-bombed me), rammed and after that lap I went to pits.
Me in the now slowest Car by far getting respected like a piece of crap isn´t fun at all guys.

R3 was better but there is still some big lack of respect.


=> overall I like tradeing paint but what some are doing is just plainly dirty period !

Hope it´s the "Dirty-Race-of-the-Season" you where mentioning.

There's always one. Like I said I reviewed the incidents I had reported. You and Orama where just plain fall guys.
 
There's always one. Like I said I reviewed the incidents I had reported. You and Orama where just plain fall guys.

Couldn't agree more, me and Sak were just ping pong cars!
 
raceorama123432
Couldn't agree more, me and Sak were just ping pong cars!

Its more, sak was the racket hitting the balls.
 
Last edited:
Trying to knock me and smuffy to the other side of the track/ off could describe it but that was last weekend so i dont care anymore haha:-). no hard feelings sak.:-P
 
Race 3 Lap 7
Sakery gets a great bit of Atin's Volvo planted in the rear of his Infiniti at the corkscrew. Contact with Smuffy and Conbon at the last turn and there's a bizarre bit of bashing and banging out the turn. From first viewing it seems that Sakery just tries shoving them in the pit wall. Yet on freeze frame a look inside Sakery's car shows he is actually turning the wheel RIGHT to get him away from both BMW's. Infiniti rear end kick-out? Lag? Strange and as a result hard to pass any kind of judgement on.

Here, it was weird on replay.
 
Indy Road Test Results:
1:39.5 Spurgy (VOL)
1:40.8 Joe (MAZ)
1:41.0 Carbonox (MAZ)
1:41.7 Chris (HON)
1:41.8 Gokartman (HON)
1:41.9 Michelin (VOL)
1:42.0 Tom (HON)
1:42.1 Sakery (INF)
1:42.2 Sumo (BMW)
1:42.5 Furi (VOL)
1:42.5 Chqr (INF)

While everyone else seems to be testing for next year already, I just thought I'd make an Indy-test run since I wasn't there at pre-season.

1:40.7 SnowCrash (MAZ)

I even had to make transmission longer than any other tracks so far. Braking for T1 will be brutal.
 
I honestly struggle to find a braking point for turn 1.
 
Furinkazen
I honestly struggle to find a braking point for turn 1.

There's one good reference point, can't quite remember it so will find out later :) all I know is its along the wall.
 
Spurgy 777
There's one good reference point, can't quite remember it so will find out later :) all I know is its along the wall.

It depends if you are on the draft, I usually brake in the 100m mark on the wall when I'm not drafting and a little early when I'm drafting... but that's what I remember, I might be wrong though..
 
Might be interested in joining your last two races this season. Anyone in need of a second driver?

Is it right that the lobby will be open 7 pm Saturday GMT?
 
Last edited:
There's one good reference point, can't quite remember it so will find out later :) all I know is its along the wall.

Left or right wall? :sly:

I use second red marker on the right and then try to coast through T1 to set up for the following left-hander.
 
Or just guess......

It's pretty hard to miss the braking point for that corner because there's about 6 different lines you can take. :lol:
 
JulleGaard90
Might be interested in joining your last two races this season. Anyone in need of a second driver?

Is it right that the lobby will be open 7 pm Saturday GMT?
Welcome. Yes to 7pm and qualifying from 7.15.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back