ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,844 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Polar I plan on sticking my ugly mug in Conti from time to time :p.

Well, we all know who's going to win that race!

Remember... It's a CASUAL series! No winning by 10 laps... ;)

Hopefully you can make one, we had a nice grid for the first race, not very balanced though. Too many GS not enough ST...
 
Furi, I don't see my name on the driver list yet. :lol:
 
We already have plenty of people from CTSCC in here. It would be great to see a few others join the fun.
 
We already have plenty of people from CTSCC in here. It would be great to see a few others join the fun.

You invade us, we invade you :p
 
We already have plenty of people from CTSCC in here. It would be great to see a few others join the fun.

Exactly rather than a "Toca invasion in Conti" as you posted more a Grand am invasion of Toca :sly:.
 
paulmac2k9
Exactly rather than a "Toca invasion in Conti" as you posted more a Grand am invasion of Toca :sly:.

It's turning into both :)
 
Never mind what I said Furi I figured out what I am gonna do.
 
I might sign up for Continental though.
 
Never mind what I said Furi I figured out what I am gonna do.

6c6.jpg
 
No matter what I still started it back in season 1 of Conti ;).
 
So who is getting canned?

What is going on?
 
Mster, Plux,& I are gonna share part time as TeamKR & DaxCobra,& Gokart wil be Extreme Racecars how does this sound?
 
Dax just wandered into a warzone and was like "Is something going on?" :lol:
 
He says after waking from a long, drink induced coma...

I've been out of it since Christmas.

Actually, since before then. When was I last on PSN and theres your answer.

Tom
We're going to the pub, fancy joining?

Sounds good.

*Out of the picture for another 4 months*
 
James, just no.
 
Mster, Plux,& I are gonna share part time as TeamKR & DaxCobra,& Gokart wil be Extreme Racecars how does this sound?

I am honestly too knotted to figure this out. I will allow this if I get PM confirmation from each driver agreeing to this.
 
What part of no more than 3 drivers and no 2 teams do you not understand!? :boggled:

2 teams one with 3, one with 2, wth is the s:censored:.
 
Got some good news coming soon :)
 
What part of no more than 3 drivers and no 2 teams do you not understand!? :boggled:
Wait, you lost me at the word team, I thought we were building armies, lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back