ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FordMKIVJ5
You'll definitely need to change the ride height on that though. After 2.09(? or 2.08?) it'll understeer like a truck. Just go for something neutral (same front and back) as a base and tweak from there.

I used a bit on Monza with a LSD setting I got from another tune, ad I got some problems under braking and understeer in the second Lesmo.
 
I can make it for a few hours if there's a decent turnout.
 
I'll be around. Hopefully, Furi have a late night TOCA session after Trucks.
 
I'll be around. Hopefully, Furi have a late night TOCA session after Trucks.

I'm in Sprint Cup after...
 
raceorama123432
Quelle heure?


?

What Time
 
9pm to 11.30pm. And trucks are 7pm to 9pm testing.
 
I used a bit on Monza with a LSD setting I got from another tune, ad I got some problems under braking and understeer in the second Lesmo.

Try stiffening the front (spring rate) and softening the rear a bit. That should help the car rotate. :)
 
FordMKIVJ5
Try stiffening the front (spring rate) and softening the rear a bit. That should help the car rotate. :)

I'll be sure to try that after watching Personal Taste (K-Drama series).
 
Hey Furi, you say Infiniti is full repeatedly....

Well I guess Infiniti...

...doesn't have an infinite number of spots.

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
 
Hey Furi, you say Infiniti is full repeatedly....

Well I guess Infiniti...

...doesn't have an infinite number of spots.

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Check my user title.

Infinitly fast ;)
 
ghskilla
Hey Furi, you say Infiniti is full repeatedly....

Well I guess Infiniti...

...doesn't have an infinite number of spots.

AWWWWW YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

fixed.:lol:
 
So is there any testing going on tonight? Will have a shower now if there is.
 
I'll try to be there in 25 mins..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back