ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What tracks you run at?
 
I race at this track...

Ramada_Encore_Inverness_City_C-Inverness.gif


The dot is the starting point :sly:.
 
Furinkazen
What tracks you run at?

Autumn Ring, Cape South and Monza.

polarbear345
Nothing a trip to YouTube can't fix!

:lol: Like Furi said, let's keep to PM's.

paulmac2k9
I race at this track...

The dot is the starting point :sly:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
It has a Singapore F1 resemblance.

Scottish Gran Prix, Inverness, free beer for all accompanied by an adult. Tickets cost 15 thistles, all kilt wearers free admittance! Don't for get to visit the pastry stall, owned by Sally McGunall! She's a reet ding dong!
 
raceorama123432
Scottish Gran Prix, Inverness, free beer for all accompanied by an adult. Tickets cost 15 thistles, all kilt wearers enter free.

:lol:
 
You forgot the haggis.. For shame..
 
Scottish Gran Prix, Inverness, free beer for all accompanied by an adult. Tickets cost 15 thistles, all kilt wearers free admittance! Don't for get to visit the pastry stall, owned by Sally McGunall! She's a reet ding dong!

You forgot the deep-fried Mars bars too. :p
 
So is anyone planning on testing tonight?.
 
Any chance you could do more Race Reviews this season? They were always good to read :)

Agreed 👍 The website was brilliant! I think this magazine style will be better, if you get more "issues" off it out!
 
I would love to but it takes a hell of a while to do.
 
raceorama123432
What? Writing the reports or making the file?

Photos, writing, it takes a while.
 
Photos, writing, it takes a while.

Why not get others to contribute? I'm sure there'd be some people more than willing to write articles and take photos for you. :)
 
Nel Do you want me to do a team picture for the thread. I can do it on two player. And ive got a good idea for the picture:-).
 
When is the next test?
 
Nel Do you want me to do a team picture for the thread. I can do it on two player. And ive got a good idea for the picture:-).

Yep sure thing 👍. Id help you out but very :sick: and getting out of bed to turn in the PS3 would involve effort :p
 
Furinkazen
Photos, writing, it takes a while.

Id be happy to take photos and write, if you can put it on a file 👍
 
neljack
Yep sure thing 👍. Id help you out but very :sick: and getting out of bed to turn in the PS3 would involve effort :p

Haha fair play. hope you get better:-).
 
Got an idea :sly:
 
I could help out with the pictures, maybe on the writing as well (Maybe because I have a fan fic to write, and that makes a year already :lol:)
 
Good news is season preview is on track 👍
 
I could help out with the pictures, maybe on the writing as well (Maybe because I have a fan fic to write, and that makes a year already :lol:)

I'd be happy to do pics too if someone sent me the replay. Or I can just edit. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back