ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season7RACBMWlogo.png

Team logo
 
smuffyatfcp
Team logo

Someones been a busy little bee. We need to make one nel.
 
Boom, my idea. :sly:
 
Tom
So is there any testing going on tonight? Will have a shower now if there is.

Can I join you? Saves time 👍
 
My lounge is open for testing.
 
Room created:
1472-6118-3744-3754-7081
 
Good racing tonight fellas! 👍

Hopefully more testing tomorrow :)
 
Had some fun testing with Tom, Orama, Sakery and Yeratel.
 
Will there be any other test rooms up today? I missed the chance to race you guys.
 
EliteDreamer
Will there be any other test rooms up today? I missed the chance to race you guys.

If Furi doesn't open one tomorrow, then I'll open again, but this time at 7 PM GMT (2 PM EST)

EDIT: 2600th post. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I can't test today or tomorrow. I'm out of town. If I sign on to psn, it is my dad playing.
 
If Furi doesn't open one tomorrow, then I'll open again, but this time at 7 PM GMT (2 PM EST)

Can't come tomorrow, it my mums birthday and were having an Indian. And before you ask Spurgy, yes, I would like a popadom!! :lol:
 
How did it go? I won;t be online tomorrow, away from home all day and evening probably.

Credit to FlyingFox:

8322951659_aa494883d3_b.jpg
 
Furinkazen
How did it go? I won;t be online tomorrow, away from home all day and evening probably.

Credit to FlyingFox:

Good, really like the way my Mazda handles after some changes to the setup.

At all tracks it felt like Audi, Mazda and Mini (cars which we're represented on the test today) form a pack of cars, being relatively close in the lap times.
 
How were the Minis's?
 
Furinkazen
How were the Minis's?

In the hands of Sakery and in my opinion pretty quick actually. We need to organize another big test to really see if the cars are really even among each other before the start of the season.
 
i would get a team logo but that would require: a) creativity b) effort
 
chrisjohnson93
i would get a team logo but that would require: a) creativity b) effort

Who said I created mine? A friend from my old NR2k3 days created that logo for me. :lol:
 
Furinkazen
<3 nr2003! :D haha!

Who doesn't? Shame that my PC can't really handle it..
 
I really want that game, I just can't find that thing anywhere!
 
polarbear345
I really want that game, I just can't find that thing anywhere!

I did it the illegal way you know. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back