ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
New years fun lobby up if anyone wants to join :)
 
Furinkazen
New years fun lobby up if anyone wants to join :)

Coming soon, just finishing up a game against Portsmouth on FIFA 12 Player Manager Mode with Manchester City.
 
NascarManiaco99
Coming soon, just finishing up a game against Portsmouth on FIFA 12 Player Manager Mode with Manchester City.

Well your playing from where i am then.
 
Well technically waterlooville
 
I'd like to take an Audi please Furi

I've approached the already formed Audi team with a view to linking up with them as an independent, will keep you posted with any developments regarding that.

Cheers
 
A re-design for 2013 for tables, updated now with Snowcrash in Mazda, Smuffy's Independent status, Chqr as a reserve and Sakery at The Growl Group.

E05_zpsdc779709.png

Furi, I'm in

pmotor.png


now.
 
I'll fix in next update 👍
 
Yup I don't drink either. :dopey:

Next you'll say you don't like deep-fried Mars bars. :p

Also, I will be missing rounds 4-6, as I will be in Berlin for the weekend.
 
DK
Next you'll say you don't like deep-fried Mars bars. :p

Also, I will be missing rounds 4-6, as I will be in Berlin for the weekend.

ACHTUNG! Any news on team or car for you? I guess Monster Energy as usual?
 
DK
Next you'll say you don't like deep-fried Mars bars. :p

Also, I will be missing rounds 4-6, as I will be in Berlin for the weekend.

Are you monster energy this season? Just wondering!

EDIT: Tree'd by furi, yet again!
 
I'll miss at least 1 round because I will be attending the Rolex 24 @ Daytona.
 
Get Tom to tell me what he will prefer.

Invicta Racing Team please mate. IRT is just the general abbreviation.
 
I'll miss at least 1 round because I will be attending the Rolex 24 @ Daytona.

Way to say the whole name of the race.... *****....

;)
 
Well technically waterlooville

I really love this name.. :lol:

DK
Next you'll say you don't like deep-fried Mars bars. :p

Also, I will be missing rounds 4-6, as I will be in Berlin for the weekend.

Never had one but I would love to try, I would bet I'd like it :D. The chippy across the street used to do em but before I had the chance to get one the owner changed and he removed it :(.
 
the owner changed and he removed it :(

What, changed ownership or does the owner need some psychological help and gain a sudden vengeance for deep fried mars bars? :p
 
No the owner of the chippy changed, someone else bought it, and decided he didn't want them on the menu..
 
Got SIX teams for next season at moment.

Team RPM Infiniti
Invicta Racing Team Audi
RB Motorsport BMW
The Growl Group Mini
VenoMotorsports BMW
Mafia Motorsports Infiniti
 
Got SIX teams for next season at moment.

Team RPM Infiniti
Invicta Racing Team Audi
AWESOME RB Motorsport of AWESOMENESS BMW
The Growl Group Mini
VenoMotorsports BMW
Mafia Motorsports Infiniti

Fixed :)
 
if someone can make me a good logo it would be much appreciated
 
chrisjohnson93
if someone can make me a good logo it would be much appreciated

I could try next year.

Lame joke, I know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back