ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dax should run the Mazda like the old days, faster than the BMW anyway :p.
 
raceorama123432
Get ya self some friends then! By that I mean, ask some in Indy drivers :p

I believe I'm the only Mazda driver, ain't I?
 
NascarManiaco99
I believe I'm the only Mazda driver, ain't I?

Vw and Mazda with just one driver each I think.
 
Furinkazen
Vw and Mazda with just one driver each I think.

VW with only one driver?! That's a surprise..
 
how many drivers are in the honda?
 
chrisjohnson93
how many drivers are in the honda?

Following the driver list, we have two drivers in the Mini, and one for Suzuki, Honda, VW and Mazda.
 
bear2_zps0f06aac4.png



Our Logo :)
 
Toca_zps61d2ae89.png


Here's my team logo. Our official colors will be Gran Turismo Metallic green body, and either blue or black rims. (Graz PM me if you need the paint chip)
 
Toca_zps61d2ae89.png


Here's my team logo. Our official colors will be Gran Turismo Metallic green body, and either blue or black rims. (Graz PM me if you need the paint chip)

Mine's cooler :sly:
 
This thread is now Rolex.

Logo and possible* team name change coming soon.

*Maybe
 
This thread is now Rolex.

Logo and possible* team name change coming soon.

*Maybe

No one ever wants to have nonsense talk on Rolex :(

Anywho, a team name change may be possible for us too.
 
You can't divide Infiniti by 2....:sly:

I know someone who tried... He broke the internet :D.
 
Alain Prost Racing changes name to Prost Motorsport
(that means you need to change my team name, Furi :sly:)

Logo:
pmotor.png


Banner:
toca7team.png



This was all custom made in like 20 minutes.​
 
Vw and Mazda with just one driver each I think.

Nope. Mazda has at least two. I sent you a pic of my car via PSN, by the way.
 
Hmm... Mazda...
 
If anyone wants a Team Picture designed like my one, it takes a bit of time but I am willing to do it for a small price.

Ill give you a grand and triple chocolate chip cookies. 👍
 
snowgt
Nope. Mazda has at least two. I sent you a pic of my car via PSN, by the way.

So you're in the Mazda as well?
 
Snow was Mazda last season.. anyway lets check PSN shall we?

EDIT: Yep Snow is a full indy Mazda. 👍
 
A re-design for 2013 for tables, updated now with Snowcrash in Mazda, Smuffy's Independent status, Chqr as a reserve and Sakery at The Growl Group.

E05_zpsdc779709.png
 
Are you going to put logos and liverys in the op.?
 
Je suis Honda.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back