ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
paulmac2k9
Fifa 12.. Get with the times, s'all bout the Fifa 13 :sly:.

Not really easy to buy when it costs around $100 here in Brazil. Hell, my PS3 and my GT5 costed $600.
 
Not really easy to buy when it costs around $100 here in Brazil. Hell, my PS3 and my GT5 costed $600.

Oh dear lol. I tend to forget that in some places games cost more than in UK and I have a job ofc so money isn't an issue.. (I still got it as a Christmas gift though :p)

Btw if you have mics off I may pop in, love having my own music on GT5 :drool:. (Example songs etc etc :D)
 
Room Open at: 1472-6118-3615-5264-7697
 
paulmac2k9
Oh dear lol. I tend to forget that is some places games cost more than in UK and I have a job ofc so money sn't an issue..

Btw if you have mics off I may pop in, love having my own music on GT5 :drool:. (Example songs etc etc :D)

Yep, here the taxes on games are really high, like 55% of what we pay in a game is pure taxes..

Your welcome to join then. 👍 Love as well listening to my own songs.
 
Evening everyone. Nice to see everyone except Dax is showing care, commitment, and creativity and inspiration in their logo's :lol:
 
Evening everyone. Nice to see everyone except Dax is showing care, commitment, and creativity and inspiration in their logo's :lol:

Bless him Dax is only 3 though
 
Furi, if you can, room is still open under smuffy control since I got DC'd.
 
Oh dear lol. I tend to forget that in some places games cost more than in UK and I have a job ofc so money isn't an issue.. (I still got it as a Christmas gift though :p)

Btw if you have mics off I may pop in, love having my own music on GT5 :drool:. (Example songs etc etc :D)

Yeah Paul listens to Flower Of Scotland on repeat
 
Hahaha Fox is on fire tonight! :lol:
 
I like Biffy Clyro, Tinie, Example, Prodigy snd RATM :D. For driving music is just the best :drool:.

Err is flower of Scotland our antheme or something..? Not heard of it :scared:.
 
I like Biffy Clyro, Tinie, Example, Prodigy snd RATM :D. For driving music is just the best :drool:.

Err is flower of Scotland our antheme or something..? Not heard of it :scared:.

That's a lie :sly: ^^
 
Nope seriously I think it's the name of our antheme but I'm not sure. I never was a music person until games like GTA got me into some stuff which lead to other stuff..

Btw my Fuji testing times all with more to gain on them are:

Mini 1:43.4 still 0 miles. Un run in and down a tenth or so in S1 so I rekon it can break 42s ;).
VW 1:43.6 still 0 miles again un in so another bit left in it and maybe more in the tuning aswell. I achieved this lap on my 3rd lap in it :lol:.
Mazda 1:43.7 another .2 in it atleast maybe more.

Didn't have much time to do them all, did about 5-8 laps in each and thought the times would be helpful.
 
3465a8z.png


If anyone wants a Team Picture designed like my one, it takes a bit of time but I am willing to do it for a small price.
 
I like Biffy Clyro, Tinie, Example, Prodigy snd RATM :D. For driving music is just the best :drool:.

Err is flower of Scotland our antheme or something..? Not heard of it :scared:.

NOT HEAR FLOWER OF SCOTLAND? Bloody plastic Scot
 
Yup I don't drink either. :dopey:
 
The average Scottish 44 year old.
 
Yup I don't drink either. :dopey:

Doesn’t drink and doesn’t know Flower of Scotland.

So when are you scheduled to be burnt at the stake?
 
Chqr just won TOCA7 for me :lol:
 
Double posted but yeah that's pretty cool. Some mad multi tasking going on there.. You sure it's a man?
 
Last edited:
After some special setup Guru gave me a few tipps I managed my fist 1:19 at Cape South in the Mini.
Was really a great feeling to be almost at the pace xD
There is still some tweakings to do though but I like how she feels at the moment.
(292bhp atm maybe she can gain another 2-4bhp not fully run-in )

BTW I join polars Team for this Season => I'll stick with the Mini. (Polar has to announce our Colour scheme though)
 
Oh yea, Sakery's on my team xD


Colors TBD

Logo... One trip to paint away!
 
KingSakery
After some special setup Guru gave me a few tipps I managed my fist 1:19 at Cape South in the Mini.
Was really a great feeling to be almost at the pace xD
There is still some tweakings to do though but I like how she feels at the moment.
(292bhp atm maybe she can gain another 2-4bhp not fully run-in )

BTW I join polars Team for this Season => I'll stick with the Mini. (Polar has to announce our Colour scheme though)

Mini team? :scared: , this is really a super touring season for TOCA!
 
Furinkazen
Mini team? :scared: , this is really a super touring season for TOCA!

You know what's missing? A Mazda team...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back