Tokyo Game Show

• Thread starter Palleraa
  • 330 comments
Just saw this thread again, hahahaha. Not doubt to you I am firmly in the Cerbrus and Czechmate camp as far as PD is concerned.

For all we know PD has already developed private rooms and damage and the rest of it but will not share any of it untill GT5 comes, which in my view sucks.

I argue for private rooms not for the fun of it but for the games sake. GT5p is losing players all the time because no-one can get a decent race, even with some tagged drivers which I won't mention, lol.

I have a feeling PD don't even need home for private rooms, other games don't and some of them have been done by Sony I believe so why did Sony not help out? I reckon they are holding it back.

There are other things that need addressing like the pixelisation which at times is embarrassing for a so called next Gen game but for all that if private rooms would only get implemented a lot of flaws would be forgiven.

It boils down to this in my opinion, if PD what the best chance of sales and huge customer fan base they will implement private rooms if they want to hold it back and just attract rammers and fanboys then they will plod along like they are doing, doesn't bother me I can just move onto something else, maybe get an Xbox who knows but it just seems a shame a good game could not become a great one.

PS do not lecture me for using one text speak word 'm8' when you do not even have the decency to spell Yorkshire correctly.

Last edited:
Back