Tons of Exclusive Screenshots!

• Thread starter AltF8
  • 15 comments
Awsome! Uhmmmm, second page, blue car, a [R]Modded Atenza/6?! Sweet!Another one in green too.

[R] Modded RX-8 in the old RX-7 colors of green and red!

Lots of cool stuff.

:D

Originally posted by MazKid
Awsome! Uhmmmm, second page, blue car, a [R]Modded Atenza/6?! Sweet!Another one in green too.

[R] Modded RX-8 in the old RX-7 colors of green and red!

Lots of cool stuff.

:D

Incase anyone is curious as to what our young Mazda maniac is refering to ... There is an LM version of the RX-8 in the upcoming GranTurismo Concept. It's painted up in the green and orange scheme that the LeMans winning 787b wore in the late `80s and early `90s.

Link to the page containing the RX-8 LM on Alt-F8's site:
http://www.planetps2.com/gts/gtc/exscreens.asp?start=33

Link to the 10th anniversary of the 787b that won at LeMans, sitting next to the up and coming RX-8:
http://www.mazda.co.nz/news/1337.html

I think these shots deserve to be made into new GTPlanet avatars ... I'll work on that when I get to feeling better (been sick since Sunday evening).

Kudos on a great collection of images!

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Incase anyone is curious as to what our young Mazda maniac is refering to ... There is an LM version of the RX-8 in the upcoming GranTurismo Concept. It's painted up in the green and orange scheme that the LeMans winning 787b wore in the late `80s and early `90s.

~LoudMusic

And the RX-7 Type RB from GT1 and 2 had the same Red and Green.

The Atenza is a rally car shown in blue and a green version.

Also there is the RX-7 Bathurst R, the top of the line version of the new RX-7. The RX-8 is the final production model, where as the RX-8 in GT3 is the first production model. The differences are the wheels, lower bumpers, and some statistics.

The Atenza will come in 3 versions: Sedan, 5-door hatchback(like the '88-'92 626 5 door), and wagon. The version in GTC is the sedan. The US version is the Mazda 6, and will come with the same body styles as the Atenza.

I could continue on the other new Mazdas if you want.......

Originally posted by MazKid

And the RX-7 Type RB from GT1 and 2 had the same Red and Green.

The Atenza is a rally car shown in blue and a green version.

Also there is the RX-7 Bathurst R, the top of the line version of the new RX-7. The RX-8 is the final production model, where as the RX-8 in GT3 is the first production model. The differences are the wheels, lower bumpers, and some statistics.

The Atenza will come in 3 versions: Sedan, 5-door hatchback(like the '88-'92 626 5 door), and wagon. The version in GTC is the sedan. The US version is the Mazda 6, and will come with the same body styles as the Atenza.

I could continue on the other new Mazdas if you want.......

No no, I'm thoroughly amazed as it is ... I'm glad they lowered the appearance of the RX-8. It looks like it's on a lift kit in most of the promotional photography.

~LoudMusic

yea, I got a letter from Mazda(I signed up to receive info and brochures for the RX-8 and 6, and got a letter stating that they ran out of the RX-8 brochure, so they gave me this flyer that I already had from last year that shows the first production RX-8....and no 6 info at all, but I signed up again).

I really like the look of the RX-7. Hope to see it soon....it comes out spring 2003.

Originally posted by Driven_out
nice pics... but overdone jpeg compression...

Yeah, noticing that myself. My home-built photoshop action apparently eats up these photos a bit more heavily.

That, and I like to make it feasible for the dial-up folks to be able to view the images in a reasonable time.

I may redo them later, if I get time.

Latest Posts

Back