Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

• Thread starter Saleen Man
  • 71 comments
Originally posted by Pako
I just read where TH3 will support online competitions. Up to four players can connect though an internet connection.

One player hosts the game (like Wolf) and everyone else logs in.

Man, your gonna have to get a PS2 now!!!
And you'll get TH3, so will I(hopefully) and we'll wipe the floor with everyone else's behind!!:D

yo guys , i'm pretty hot on tony hawks as well , ive got tony hawks 2 and a copy of tony hawks 3 but like i say its a copy and can only play it on psx chipped , but its cool and i'm up for challenging just let me know and i'll be ready , no cheating on my part guys i dont know how too ;) :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
yo guys , i'm pretty hot on tony hawks as well , ive got tony hawks 2 and a copy of tony hawks 3 but like i say its a copy and can only play it on psx chipped , but its cool and i'm up for challenging just let me know and i'll be ready , no cheating on my part guys i dont know how too ;) :cool:
Me and Pako dont cheat so don't worry bout that:)

Originally posted by Saleen Man

Me and Pako dont cheat so don't worry bout that:)

and i would never suggest anything else man , i was just clearing my end , cool i like this game , i also have tony hawks 2 installed in my pc , when i'm bored , i jump on a skateboard , a few beni hanas , wall grinds , impossibles x3 , yeah i'm definetly up for it, but 1 question is this online yous are on about like the game wolf or ps2 to tv comp if its online then i'm not fast enough to keep up only 56k, hope its not:confused: :cool:

and i would never suggest anything else man , i was just clearing my end , cool i like this game , i also have tony hawks 2 installed in my pc , when i'm bored , i jump on a skateboard , a few beni hanas , wall grinds , impossibles x3 , yeah i'm definetly up for it, but 1 question is this online yous are on about like the game wolf or ps2 to tv comp if its online then i'm not fast enough to keep up only 56k, hope its not:confused: :cool:
Hopefully you'll have cable by then;)

i dont play it regular but i've had it since about begining of last year , i finished it ,then got hold of a copy for my pc so i brush up now and again , i'm no expert though but i'm fairly good !:D :cool:

i dont play it regular but i've had it since about begining of last year , i finished it ,then got hold of a copy for my pc so i brush up now and again , i'm no expert though but i'm fairly good !:D :cool:
I bet I could take your @$$!;) J/K

I bet I could take your @$$!;) J/K

i'm always good for a challenge man , try me some time , best i can give you is screen shots though ! for now anyway !!:D ;) :cool:

i'm always good for a challenge man , try me some time , best i can give you is screen shots though ! for now anyway !!:D ;) :cool:
Oh man, I don't need screen shots. I go on trust man. I trust you. Hopefully you trust me:) We could do a challenge if you want...........
But i'm sure Pako would also want to be involved:cool:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
I have played TH1. :) I need to talk to somebody in Rumble Strip. I am bored. :(

yo viper , another avatar bloomin hell they'll be catching up with your posts soon !! lol:eek: :D

Oh man, I don't need screen shots. I go on trust man. I trust you. Hopefully you trust me:) We could do a challenge if you want...........
But i'm sure Pako would also want to be involved:cool:

yeah no probs man maybe sort something out for next weekend a little tonyhawks 2 comp , sort it out man , and i'll be there , i look forward to it ;) :cool:

yeah no probs man maybe sort something out for next weekend a little tonyhawks 2 comp , sort it out man , and i'll be there , i look forward to it ;) :cool:
How about we play a little bit tonite and tomorrow, and we exchange high scores tomorrow??? Kinda just to see how we match up, ya know??? If you want to do this, you can pick the levels.:D

yo viper , another avatar bloomin hell they'll be catching up with your posts soon !! lol:eek: :D

I kinda liked my other one better. But I like this one too.

How about we play a little bit tonite and tomorrow, and we exchange high scores tomorrow??? Kinda just to see how we match up, ya know??? If you want to do this, you can pick the levels.:D

i'll have a go tommorow with you man but i go to work at 9 pm my time and your not on till late , or i can do it now but i'd have to go off line to play it coz my kids are sleeping and the psx version is in there room somewhere , god knows where ! or i'll do it tommorow wherever we agree on and i'll just leave my results in a post for ya , best i can suggest man :cool:

i'll have a go tommorow with you man but i go to work at 9 pm my time and your not on till late , or i can do it now but i'd have to go off line to play it coz my kids are sleeping and the psx version is in there room somewhere , god knows where ! or i'll do it tommorow wherever we agree on and i'll just leave my results in a post for ya , best i can suggest man :cool:
Just send me a PM with your score and what level you did it in.
BTW- Will you be using a custom skater with full stats, or just a normal skater?

Just send me a PM with your score and what level you did it in.
BTW- Will you be using a custom skater with full stats, or just a normal skater?

sorry about that , i was elsewhere noseying , i'll be using tony hawks on full power at venice beach , i'll pm you my score tommorow man , i'll lose to you , you sound too confident but i'll enjoy trying my damnest to get a good score for you man , if i was as good at this as i am at gt3 you wouldn't stand a chance !! lol :D

sorry about that , i was elsewhere noseying , i'll be using tony hawks on full power at venice beach , i'll pm you my score tommorow man , i'll lose to you , you sound too confident but i'll enjoy trying my damnest to get a good score for you man , if i was as good at this as i am at gt3 you wouldn't stand a chance !! lol :D
Tony Hawk with full stats, eh? Good choice. I'll be using my custom skater, also with full stats, unless you want me to use a normal human being??? You'll probably beat me. We'll find out tomorrow. I'll be waiting for your PM.
BTW- I hear you're winning that GT3 thing that's going on right now,eh?? That's awesome, Congrats Man!!:thumbsup:

Tony Hawk with full stats, eh? Good choice. I'll be using my custom skater, also with full stats, unless you want me to use a normal human being??? You'll probably beat me. We'll find out tomorrow. I'll be waiting for your PM.
BTW- I hear you're winning that GT3 thing that's going on right now,eh?? That's awesome, Congrats Man!!:thumbsup:

use whoever you feel like man , i like tony hawks best in the air by far but like i say i'm not brilliant at this game just fair but we will see , cool !
and as for the gt3 races i'm not winning overall gvx holds that spot with some awesome driving , but i won tonights event keeping me in 2nd place overall so i am happy so far , thanx for your gesture anyway man , i'll pm you tommorow have fun ! yeehaa !!

use whoever you feel like man , i like tony hawks best in the air by far but like i say i'm not brilliant at this game just fair but we will see , cool !
and as for the gt3 races i'm not winning overall gvx holds that spot with some awesome driving , but i won tonights event keeping me in 2nd place overall so i am happy so far , thanx for your gesture anyway man , i'll pm you tommorow have fun ! yeehaa !!
Cool man!:cool: Keep up the awesome racing:burnout: I'll talk to ya tomorrow:)
Later

Me has all 3!!!!

I am using Bam in 3, I usually use Bucky or Andrew Reynolds in 2, or my created guy who knows the Big Hitter, The 900, and the Triple Kickflip*

*Sure it sounds like a crappy move but when your guy is maxed out in all stats than you can throw 2 triple kickflips along with a 540 spin.

I myself on THPS2 have done a 1080 method and stalefish.

I guess im the onlyone not in to this Skater stuff. Am i getting old or something? Im only 21 so is that it? :rolleyes: Well i dont know, This wouldnt be a game for me. Laters:embarrassed: :D :embarrassed:

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I guess im the onlyone not in to this Skater stuff. Am i getting old or something? Im only 21 so is that it? :rolleyes: Well i dont know, This wouldnt be a game for me. Laters:embarrassed: :D :embarrassed:

I'm not a big skater fan either, but THPS series is just about as good as games can get. Go to the video store and rent 3 for your PS2. My friend has it and it's great (haven't played yet, can only watch for a few more weeks.) If you have a USB ethernet adapter it is also playable online.
It's definitely worth seeing at least once in your lifetime.:D

And you'll get TH3, so will I(hopefully) and we'll wipe the floor with everyone else's behind!!:D

Hey man, I was just about to get DMC or Ace Combat 4, but I'll wait until THPS3, then we'll challenge. I just haven't had much motivation to play PS-One games since GT3. :( Which is too bad, cause there's some really "playable" games for the PS-one. So after Christmas when you have your copy, we'll have ourselves a THPS3 challenge.

Sound Good?

Originally posted by Pako

Hey man, I was just about to get DMC or Ace Combat 4, but I'll wait until THPS3, then we'll challenge. I just haven't had much motivation to play PS-One games since GT3. :( Which is too bad, cause there's some really "playable" games for the PS-one. So after Christmas when you have your copy, we'll have ourselves a THPS3 challenge.

Sound Good?
Sounds very good. Check out the thread Zerocool started about thps3 challenge, maybe a good idea in there............:)

Latest Posts

Back