Tony Stewart sprint car racing incoming

While I'm not a fan of Tony Stewart (he has a bad reputation after an incident down here in Australia), I am a big fan of dirt track racing. I really hope this game is good because I haven't played a decent Sprintcars title since World of Outlaws on the PS 2.

While I'm not a fan of Tony Stewart (he has a bad reputation after an incident down here in Australia), I am a big fan of dirt track racing. I really hope this game is good because I haven't played a decent Sprintcars title since World of Outlaws on the PS 2.
I’m not a fan either but I’m like you always wanted another sprint car game since then also

I’m not a fan either but I’m like you always wanted another sprint car game since then also
I was just watching a gameplay video and the engine sound was a bit weak but hopefully they'll fix that. It looks fun though 👍... it also looks to have wheel support which is good news, although many games like this are easier with a controller.

I was just watching a gameplay video and the engine sound was a bit weak but hopefully they'll fix that. It looks fun though 👍... it also looks to have wheel support which is good news, although many games like this are easier with a controller.

I thought the same bout the engine sounds. And yeah wheel support is great but I have to agree games like this are usually better on controller but looks really good. I watched that same video yesterday. Lol

Back