Top Speed Tuned.

• Thread starter irabbiT
  • 166 comments
As of running some people *In drags* I hear the diff doesn't make any difference, infact it let the car down on take off.
When you watched my starts the other night, you would have seen your setups working perfectly. Just about all my cars now start off like a bullet.

When you watched my starts the other night, you would have seen your setups working perfectly. Just about all my cars now start off like a bullet.

I like to try and make all my cars start off like a bullet. As for the lotus it was best to use 4 gear's, which I normally like using all gears, or at least 6, so that way it doesn't slack in take off's an slack between gears. :)

As for the sus racer it was someone called Cosario, one of your countrymen Abi1ravi complained Cos was cheating because his car beat Abis Tz3. I have raced Cosario many times and have never worried about him cheating. However, the more races we had I started noticing Abi racing very erratic. So I stopped my car and got on board with Abi. He was weaving the backend of his Tz3 like a belly dancer, anyone got close to him was bumped. So I warned him, then he left.

[QUOT="irabbiT, post: 9968187, member: 252061"][/QUOTE]
That Is an awesome tune, thank you. Might I suggest you try 60/60/5 in my opinion, it runs slightly better. Mind you, the take off with either setting is like watching a horse on its hind legs.

[QUOTE="irabbiT, post: 9976392, member: 252061DIA=youtube]xKLQW1yFubM[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]
This tune works like a well oiled nun, your a magician my friend.

My friend its my time to help you achieve Gold on the mountains. First you need X-BOW R '12, then sports hard front and rear. Standard suspension and discs and calipers. Fully customisable transmission, but don't adjust anything. Drivetrain, clutch and flywheel standard. Stage 3 engine tuning, stage 3 turbo. Stage 3 weight reduction, 24kg ballast weight. Hopefully this will help.

By the way, your tuning videos are much more entertaining, anyone trying to follow my setups would be asleep before they had finished reading lol

My friend its my time to help you achieve Gold on the mountains. First you need X-BOW R '12, then sports hard front and rear. Standard suspension and discs and calipers. Fully customisable transmission, but don't adjust anything. Drivetrain, clutch and flywheel standard. Stage 3 engine tuning, stage 3 turbo. Stage 3 weight reduction, 24kg ballast weight. Hopefully this will help.

I'm one of the worse drivers on gt6, with that being said it pisses me right off when im in a race an some-one stuffs me over.

irabbiT
I'm one of the worse drivers on gt6, with that being said it pisses me right off when im in a race an some-one stuffs me over.
Who stiffed you? Was It in my room? I didn't see you last night bud.

Hello my friend. What do you have on Italian ladies? Ferrari 430 Scuderia 07, and the 458 Italia 09. I have looked through the Advanced tune finder, but none of the tunes I find seem to work. You are by far THE most consistent tuner I have seen. Chat to you later.

Who stiffed you? Was It in my room? I didn't see you last night bud.
Ok this has bugged me ALL day. Was It my room that your were stiffed in? The only person who raced in my room last night who comes from NZ was someone called Trapper. He/she had 1 or 2 races then left, I was impressed so I even sent a friends request. At that time there was 5 or 6 members left. If that was you and you got bumped or stiffed then I can only apologise. If it was me who personally bumped or stiffed you, then again I can only apologise. I clamp down hard on anyone who is a dirty racer, but as you know racing at these high speeds, collisions are inevitable. I lose more races than I win now, so I can hang back and keep an eye on who is clean or dirty. Chat soon my friend.

No wasn't you man, was in a lobby with one of my team mates, taking a corner some random who was in front of me braked while on the straight an I was right behind him, as he done this to me I braked hard while still turning an i lost control.. After the race I typed what happen reply from the guy showed up all stars. So he wanted to be a prick about it.

I can swear with the best of them, but when I'm hosting I have no idea if there are ladies in the room, so being the gentleman that I am I choose my words carefully. I now have around 20 regular racers who come and have a race or 2, but I also have around 14 who stay longer. When I get someone new in the room I always monitor what they say, if I don't like it the boot comes out.

Since I started racing in the lobby I quickly learned that I wasn't anywhere near as good as I thought I was. So I started going into rooms with experienced racers, for 2 reasons. 1, learn how to race. 2, learn how to host my own racing events. I mostly went into the spanish rooms because they always seemed to have the fastest and best cars. I now have them visiting me, they like what they see so they come back. Which sort of pisses the host of the room I used to go into. That wasn't my intention, I just wanted to learn. Now with your help I can not only compete with them, I can now beat them. The only driving aids I use are abs and skid recovery.

So my friend what I am trying to say is this, you turned me into a racer and a host. Winning was never important to me, although its nice when I do. Letting other GT6 players who just want to race and have a laugh with others, makes a whole lot of difference.

Before I signed off you had just signed on. Everyone and as far as I can tell have been having server problems. Hosts being booted out off their own rooms, players constantly having servers disconnected. In the space of an hour I had 35 different people come in and out of one of my rooms, then I got booted myself. I just thought I would give you a heads up on that one. Night bud.

yeah mate, gt6 server's haven't been stable over the past week. They are getting worse an worse every day.

It makes me feel so happy with the feed back I get how people are doing so well. I even accept bad feed back. But as I had said before I seen people having trouble getting the car up to speeds. Also seen people have just as bad trouble getting around the huge bend. I always say in lobbys what I do with my suspension they just ignore me an take the other guys dodgy setup who again still all over place.

You can only lead a horse to water, you cannot force it to drink. For those that ignore your advice, it's there loss.

I know you have helped me so much already, however I have just bought a Enzo, do you happen to have a vid of the setup? Also do you have any vids on Chevy Corvette?

Do you think GTPLANET needs a really good update? Apart from your vids and tunes, nobody else's appear to work or are out of date.

I don't have a enzo tune out as of yet, I should start working on one tonight.

Chevy Corvette, no I don't think so. I'll doute it may even go as fast as well. I checked out couple of the other Ferrari's and noticed they have a fair bit of downforce, so they may not run with the best.

And its the people who post those tunes should keep them upto date, it is up to them to do so. Hence is why they got rating's so if you tried the tune an it doesn't work, rate it, explain it didn't work for you. As i have done with nick. Since then he redone the tune, an i may test it soon as well.

I tested Nicks transmission, I used your setups for the rest. It didn't work, but that might just be me. I thanked him for trying, which I think is important. Without you, Nick and the rest of the tuners, we would all be pushing our cars lol.

As for the Vet tunes, I found HammerStudios and got a tune from them. It works, but isnt anywhere near as quick as it should be.

Hello my friend, I just bought a Buggati, do you happen to have a vid? Even the transmission would be a bonus. Also, are you still having server problems down under? Hope your still winning bud.

My internet haven't been doing to well lately. Online been a pain, and also web browsing has also been a pain, I have tried a buggati speed tune, but I haven't done a video about the car.

Back