Top Speed Tuned.

• Thread starter irabbiT
  • 166 comments
Rabbit the tunes you make are perfect and upto date. I don't have to second guess your tunes. Some tuners have tunes going way back to different version's, so I think will the car I am trying to tune be updated. I take my hate off to all tuners, with you all, people like me would struggle.

Ferrari SP1 '08.

Be sure to engine overhaul you're car for best performance.
Parts; Best of everything.
Tyres
Front; Sport; Soft - Rear; Racing; Soft

Transmission (I got mine set to miles)
First of all, reset to default. Once you have done this, go to final gear, set it to 6.000.
Then go to you're top speed and move it up to 137mph. Then set you're final gear to 5.440, apply gearing.
1: 2.120
2; 1.444
3; 0.986
4; 0.709
5; 0.540
6; 0.450
7; --
8; --
Final Gear; 5.444
Suspension
Racing Brake kit(up to you)
Front; 5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front; 50 - Rear; 50
Spring Rate
Front; 7.05 - Rear; 10.86
Dampers (Compression)
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Anti-Roll Bars
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Camber Angle (-)
Front; 0.0 - Rear; 0.0
Toe Angle
Front; 0.00 - Rear; 0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; - Rear; 10
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; - Rear; 40
Braking Sensitivity
Front; - Rear; 5
Torque-Distributing
Front; - Rear;

Body
Downforce
Front; 150 - Rear; 200
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%
Is this an old tune I can

TZ3 Alfa Stradale.
Parts; Best of everything.
Tyres
Front;Racing Hard - Rear;Racing Soft

Transmission: kk with the transmission you want to set your final gear to 5000. Then set you're top speed all way to the right. Then set you're final down to 3.550.

1: 1.916
2; 1.342
3; 0.973
4; 0.726
5; 0.571
6; 0.483

Suspension
Racing Brake kit(up to you)
Front;5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front;150mm - Rear;150mm
Spring Rate
Front;6.50 - Rear;7.34
Dampers (Compression)
Front;3 - Rear;3
Front;3 - Rear;3
Anti-Roll Bars
Front;3 - Rear;3
Camber Angle (-)
Front;2.4 - Rear;0.0
Toe Angle
Front;0.00 - Rear;0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; - Rear;60
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; - Rear;60
Braking Sensitivity
Front; - Rear;5

Body
Downforce
Front; - Rear;
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%

So Set the Final to 5.000 and the top speed to full then do individual gear? and then set final gear to 3.550? or do i not touch the individual gears?

So Set the Final to 5.000 and the top speed to full then do individual gear? and then set final gear to 3.550? or do i not touch the individual gears?

Reset your Transmission, then add the custom, first set your final gear to 5,000. Then set your speed slider all way to right, then you can either set the gears first, or move final gear to 3,550 then set gears. wont matter :)

Reset your Transmission, then add the custom, first set your final gear to 5,000. Then set your speed slider all way to right, then you can either set the gears first, or move final gear to 3,550 then set gears. wont matter :)

Ok cheers mate. I have a question for you, Have you solved the mystery of the Cerbera Speed 12?

There is a mystery about the speed 12?? :P What is it about?

That it flies off the start and then between 5th and 6th gear its dies, At best flat without Nos i can get it to about 265mph which is a dreadful portrayal of the car which is much better than that, in reality it should be getting to 300 flat.

May PD have something against British cars, the same issue arises for the Mclaren F1 too.

Try do a tope speed setup for the Cerbera, cheers

That it flies off the start and then between 5th and 6th gear its dies, At best flat without Nos i can get it to about 265mph which is a dreadful portrayal of the car which is much better than that, in reality it should be getting to 300 flat.

May PD have something against British cars, the same issue arises for the Mclaren F1 too.

Try do a tope speed setup for the Cerbera, cheers

I have had a look at the speed 12 after my post. I already had a speed tune on it, but sadly didn't want to corner the way I like it. Looking at the car it should be doing at least 280+mph but at the time of tuning I was also disappointed. I will look back into the car, try my best. :)

I have had a look at the speed 12 after my post. I already had a speed tune on it, but sadly didn't want to corner the way I like it. Looking at the car it should be doing at least 280+mph but at the time of tuning I was also disappointed. I will look back into the car, try my best. :)

Cheers the physics seem all wrong for the car

Cheers the physics seem all wrong for the car

I've done some tests and for it to corner I am doing around about 260-264mph. An also if nosing around the corner of SSRX I will see it crashing into the rails allot.. So, I wouldn't be willing to use this car at all racing in SSRX :/

What is the story with the Veyron? You hit 220 and it goes into zombie mode, you can't steer, slow down, nothing.
I suppose there's no way around it. This car could be so fast.

EDIT

Never mind, I figured it out. Crazy stuff

Last edited:
What is the story with the Veyron? You hit 220 and it goes into zombie mode, you can't steer, slow down, nothing.
I suppose there's no way around it. This car could be so fast.

EDIT

Never mind, I figured it out. Crazy stuff

What I noticed with the Veyron is. If you want it to go super fast (around 308mph on its own) you slam it to the ground, but you will not be able to steer the car at all.

But if you want it to only just corner rise the ride height high car should be controllable.

Back