Top Speed Tuned.

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by irabbiT, Jul 20, 2014.

1. irabbiT

irabbiT

I dunno if my psn is down, I left my ps3 on, but I been playing some PC.

I try my best with the tunes I make. Some takes along time as well aahahaha

Graham Cundy likes this.
  2. Graham Cundy

Graham Cundy

Rabbit the tunes you make are perfect and upto date. I don't have to second guess your tunes. Some tuners have tunes going way back to different version's, so I think will the car I am trying to tune be updated. I take my hate off to all tuners, with you all, people like me would struggle.

3. fishertown

fishertown

Is this an old tune I can

4. irabbiT

irabbiT

I might be old, but it should still work.

Graham Cundy likes this.
  5. Graham Cundy

Graham Cundy

I have got this tune off Rabbit, it works perfectly. Have you tuned it correctly, ie, followed the instructions?
    Every car Rabbit has tuned works.

6. Graham Cundy

Graham Cundy

It does work. I bought the car about a month ago. Works like you said it would.

7. irabbiT

irabbiT

Graham Cundy likes this.
  8. Dynamite_Dave

Dynamite_Dave

So Set the Final to 5.000 and the top speed to full then do individual gear? and then set final gear to 3.550? or do i not touch the individual gears?

9. irabbiT

irabbiT

Reset your Transmission, then add the custom, first set your final gear to 5,000. Then set your speed slider all way to right, then you can either set the gears first, or move final gear to 3,550 then set gears. wont matter :)

10. Dynamite_Dave

Dynamite_Dave

Ok cheers mate. I have a question for you, Have you solved the mystery of the Cerbera Speed 12?

11. irabbiT

irabbiT

There is a mystery about the speed 12?? :p What is it about?

12. Dynamite_Dave

Dynamite_Dave

That it flies off the start and then between 5th and 6th gear its dies, At best flat without Nos i can get it to about 265mph which is a dreadful portrayal of the car which is much better than that, in reality it should be getting to 300 flat.

May PD have something against British cars, the same issue arises for the Mclaren F1 too.

Try do a tope speed setup for the Cerbera, cheers

13. irabbiT

irabbiT

I have had a look at the speed 12 after my post. I already had a speed tune on it, but sadly didn't want to corner the way I like it. Looking at the car it should be doing at least 280+mph but at the time of tuning I was also disappointed. I will look back into the car, try my best. :)

Dynamite_Dave likes this.
  14. Dynamite_Dave

Dynamite_Dave

Cheers the physics seem all wrong for the car

15. irabbiT

irabbiT

I've done some tests and for it to corner I am doing around about 260-264mph. An also if nosing around the corner of SSRX I will see it crashing into the rails allot.. So, I wouldn't be willing to use this car at all racing in SSRX :/

Dynamite_Dave likes this.
  16. Jack002

Jack002

What is the story with the Veyron? You hit 220 and it goes into zombie mode, you can't steer, slow down, nothing.
    I suppose there's no way around it. This car could be so fast.

EDIT

Never mind, I figured it out. Crazy stuff

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  17. irabbiT

irabbiT

What I noticed with the Veyron is. If you want it to go super fast (around 308mph on its own) you slam it to the ground, but you will not be able to steer the car at all.

But if you want it to only just corner rise the ride height high car should be controllable.