Top Speed Tuned.

• Thread starter irabbiT
  • 166 comments
awesome man thanks. I do try to tune some cars myself but others not so much

Most car's are a pain. I like to use all gears for the best performance, As I have said about the GTS AE, I like car's that sit around 290's+ The corvette sting ray goes pretty quick, right now I'm sorting the video out. :)

I haven't done a impcouldn't rigity on my Black edition but i do do engine overhauls on all my cars.
Thats what I meant lol. My first black edition was fully equiped. I couldn't figure out why your tuning wouldn't work, so I bought a new one and followed your tuning, it worked like a treat.

Most car's are a pain. I like to use all gears for the best performance, As I have said about the GTS AE, I like car's that sit around 290's+ The corvette sting ray goes pretty quick, right now I'm sorting the video out. :)

Yeah that stingray is awesome and it does move very fast. It runs in the 290's

I doute I would ever use this car in a race. Unless I am really bored. Only thing you'll might have to do is bring 6th gear down a little bit to suit you're race (For draft or just straight up NOS)

This car I really liked! I decide to just use up 6 gears for its speed, an left 7th as a nos/drafter. Enjoy the car! I did!

I really can't believe how much your tuning has helped my racing. They are all spot on. Do you have a vid for the Ford Gt 05 or 06? Great work bud.

I doute I would ever use this car in a race. Unless I am really bored. Only thing you'll might have to do is bring 6th gear down a little bit to suit you're race (For draft or just straight up NOS)

This car I really liked! I decide to just use up 6 gears for its speed, an left 7th as a nos/drafter. Enjoy the car! I did!

Dude your tunes are really a game changer. Yeah I will definitely use that tune for the vetted to nite when I race online. Also add me on psn rcman2k9

You are something else, I only asked you a few hours ago, yet here you are with the GT06 tune and vid that I asked for. My friend, I am not worthy. I know this Is a daft question, but do you race under the same name? Have I raced you before? I am easy to spot, well in the rear view mirror anyway lol. Great tune and thank you.

No problem man. I had nothing to really do, and yes I do race under the same name. As Ev1L_rabbiT :) I mostly do 1/4 drags, an when I am bored I come do races :)

No problem man. I had nothing to really do, and yes I do race under the same name. As Ev1L_rabbiT :) I mostly do 1/4 drags, an when I am bored I come do races :)
I have tried out all of the tunes you set out on the vids. Every car operates 100% better than it did before. I have changed one or two thing on the drivers aids, like abs on 10 and skid rec on, the car is off the start line like cat. I hope you and gtplanet don't mind, but I have been dropping this site on conversations about tuning. So you might get a few more visitors.

I have tried out all of the tunes you set out on the vids. Every car operates 100% better than it did before. I have changed one or two thing on the drivers aids, like abs on 10 and skid rec on, the car is off the start line like cat. I hope you and gtplanet don't mind, but I have been dropping this site on conversations about tuning. So you might get a few more visitors.
Winning a race Is good, but for me it's not important. Racing other players and making new friends is what the lobby is all about. Its a shame the world can't sort itself out with a few online races, it would be a much safer place.

This will be a thread of where I'll now be posting my top speed tuned cars. These are made for the straights! Edit: What I also do is overhaul all my new car's that I buy.

~~Please note, if you get the car faster by any chance, awesome!! This thread is made for those who would like a little help with their cars. Thankyou!

That Black edition tunes works perfectly.. Thanks

Do you have any vids on the Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car base model 95? If you have then great, if not then no worries my friend.

I just bought a Lotus Esprit sport 350 and I was trying to follow the transmission tuning that someone called Nick77 posted a vid and set out how to tune the car. But I cannot set the transmission how he said, you even said it didn't work. Was that the right setup or a hoax?

As he has said, he made that tune back in patch 1.06. He has later tested his car an it no longer works.

The thing I like about my tunes are, that they pretty much still work from day 1. *Why?* I still use the same TZ3 tune back since I was happy with it. I still use my hauyra tune back since I was happy, same with my Black edition. Also I still set my suspension the same way since I started :) I mean where I'm getting at is my tunes are reliable I make sure I make it around the corner, also hold any line. (You'll notice since using the suspension I use every one else is all over the place)

I use ALL of your tunes, my cars may not win every race. But they beat every car off the start line, including tzs and Hs. I thanked that other fella for trying to give us all a tune that works, because I think its important that guys like you and him are doing these tunings that help everyone. However I will only trust your tunes, why, you may ask? Because EVERY tune you do works. Thats the difference between someone who knows what they are doing and those that think they know. Thank you for the Lady tune, I will be installing it asap. Have a good day bud.

That my friend is a beast, the speed alone is amazing, I can't wait to see what it's like when it is being pulled along on a Tz3s slipstream. One thing I did notice, your drive trains are normally 60/60/5. How come you didn't change it for the Lotus? Another fantastic tune that I can add to my car, thank you.

If you don't mind I need to pick your brains on 2 matters. First, how can you spot if someone is cheating/hacking(I didn't even know there was a cheat for GT6). Second, when you have the time would you mind showing me how to Drag race please.

Also, do you happen to have a tune for the Saleen?

If you think a player is sus, you can always check the spec's of the cars in members list an press square to check what horse power they have and tyres etc. And by looks of it, I think I maybe have a tune on the Saleen for top speed, but It is a old one so I can't remember how it was done, but ill give that another shot!

There is also a EVO drag tune on my youtube, it pretty much shows about flipping transmission lower and suspension for AWD's for dragging, I may find a random Rear wheel drive post up as well.

Back