Top Speed Tuned.

• Thread starter irabbiT
  • 166 comments
My internet haven't been doing to well lately. Online been a pain, and also web browsing has also been a pain, I have tried a buggati speed tune, but I haven't done a video about the car.
What was your tune like? The one I got Is crap, so I hunted one down. Found one, used your setup with the other guys transmission. Seems to work ok, but not as good as what you do.

What was your tune like? The one I got Is crap, so I hunted one down. Found one, used your setup with the other guys transmission. Seems to work ok, but not as good as what you do.

I think it done okay, suspension seemed good. I did end up using 6 gear's 7 for draft an nos. But I might need to test it a little bit more against others.

But other then that I'm semi happy with it, just gotta get 7th sorted maybe.

On the special x track, it comfortably sits at 290+mph in 6th, with your setup and the others transmission. When it comes to the first bend it sits around 280-290 in 6th. I only push it into 7th with nos just before and after the final bend. Mind you that is me on automatic, if I was on manual I doubt I would get it up the hill lol

I have a GTO 84, do you or could you please do a vid on that car. In my opinion, it is by far the best looking Ferrari ever built. Trouble is, its about as fast as my wife on a bicycle lol

Thank you bud, I will be installing that tomorrow.

Rabbit im lost for the right words. That is one of the best tunes so far. However, try it with Drivetrain 5,60,5. My personal opinion is that gets off the line quicker.

The Enzo under racing conditions worked as I expected it to, like a treat. However, if I get bumped or rammed(which happens alot in my races) it does take a while to pick its speed back up. Mind youm if some idiot knocked me off my feet, I would take forever to get back up lol.

Last edited:
Rabbit my friend, you are a genius. This is why, in my opinion your tunes work better than anyone elses. Now please believe me, im not just pulling your chain. I actually proved it around 30 minutes ago. I went into the lions den as the Spanish like to call it, they actually do believe they are the best. In my GTO 84 with all of your setups, apart from the transmission, I beat Tz3s, H13s Enzos the lot. J-Pujol brought his GTO 84 out in the next race, he was so far behind after the tunnel he actually gave up.

You know what I think the problem is with testing a car. On special x, the car is either on its own or racing against cars that don't have Boost turned up, or Streamline turned up. So you never really know if a car works how you tuned it. A car on its own might get up the first secton of the track in 5th or even 6th, but under racing conditions, you get dragged along by 10 or 12 fast cars. Now for a speed freak like me, I want all my cars doing 300+. That my friend is why I say your a genius, I have 17 cars doing 300+ everytime. They go off the start like a bullet. The people I race against all ask, how I get off the line so quick. I explain, but they don't listen.

Goodnight bud.

The setup for the Lotus you gave me, is having some very interesting actions. For instance, getting off the start line, it pulls a wheely only small but it pulls one. If it wasn't for idiots who can't race, I think it would beat every beast out there. It cruises at 300, thats without using nos. When its being pulled along with slipstream, its touching 320+ also without nos. Excellent car, fantastic setup.

Hello there my friend. I have a question regarding the tuning of your cars and the vids. Are these tunes only good for tracks with long straights? If so, do you have the vids for tracks with multiple corners. I know I said some of the tunes worked well on similar style tracks to RouteX. But I was think more on the lines of the complicated tracks. I hope you can help, because I am going to start hosting on other tracks, so it would be cool to have cars that work aswell as yours do on the straights. Hope you and yours are ok bud.

Hello there my friend. I have a question regarding the tuning of your cars and the vids. Are these tunes only good for tracks with long straights? If so, do you have the vids for tracks with multiple corners. I know I said some of the tunes worked well on similar style tracks to RouteX. But I was think more on the lines of the complicated tracks. I hope you can help, because I am going to start hosting on other tracks, so it would be cool to have cars that work aswell as yours do on the straights. Hope you and yours are ok bud.

Sorry got the late reply, I must of missed this comment. What you can do is play around with final gear, by raising it higher instead of lower, so that way is close's up the gears. But I don't do much track racing since I am a bad driver for corners lolz.

But yeah, set final gear higher so brings all the gears closer, if you need to, start on another sheet.

The people I race against all ask, how I get off the line so quick. I explain, but they don't listen.

This is something I have tried speaking with a couple of people from USA, which use to be drag racers in the game before. It's doesn't matter how fast you're car speed can get, it's how you get there. Now, if they pull out 1 or 2 miles faster then you, but his gears could also be out of power rpm's longer.

You should give the Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83 a try. So far it's the cheapest (32,000 cr) and second lowest HP (678 hp) car that's made the list in my 300 mph Club.

You've likely done the Z32 Fairladies. The Z31 takes a fair amount more work to crack 300 mph.
The ladies are one of my favourite cars. Every vid and tune that Rabbit has done, does 300 +. Spsajewski, I will buy The Z31 and tune It with Rabbits setup. This time tomorrow, I will have the results. Always trust in Rabbit, he hasn't let me down EVER.

The ladies are one of my favourite cars. Every vid and tune that Rabbit has done, does 300 +. Spsajewski, I will buy The Z31 and tune It with Rabbits setup. This time tomorrow, I will have the results. Always trust in Rabbit, he hasn't let me down EVER.

Seeing as his Fairlady Z32 is making nearly 200 hp more than the Z31, it's pretty easy to see where tuning changes are needed. Also, this isn't an issue of finding out if it can go 300 mph, I've already done that, I'm simply suggesting it as a sleeper that irabbiT would be interested in using.

Seeing as his Fairlady Z32 is making nearly 200 hp more than the Z31, it's pretty easy to see where tuning changes are needed. Also, this isn't an issue of finding out if it can go 300 mph, I've already done that, I'm simply suggesting it as a sleeper that irabbiT would be interested in using.
Rabbit you know I like my ladies, so I will not only test, but use on a regular basis.

Rabbit you never fail. The AMG tune works perfectly. On its own struggles up the climb, but in company, it keeps with the best of them. I have bought and tested the Z1 and can confirm it does 300mph easily, but again on its own it struggles. As do ALL the cars. Unless your using TZ3 H13 ETC, but they also need tuning in the right way, or they simply don't work how you want. This is the principle reason GT6 allowed BOOST and STREAMLINE, to allow 80,70,60,50,40 and 30 year old cars to compete with the modern day beasts. Goodnight my friend.

Now that looks promising, I will be installing asap. I am in the process of collecting all the supercars I can, starting with European. Rabbit remember when we first started chatting, I commented on how many cars you had. Well im not copying you, but I now have around 110. My aim is to have every car at my disposal for every race I want to put on as an event. GT5 was great for that, for every seasonal event they did, they brought out a number of cars for that event. I used to buy every car.

I only have this amount of car due to drag racing. But least good thing is, I have a collection of different cars to use.

Rabbit, I need your help so bad. I bought a Redbull Standard, I use your setup suspension, drive train etc. But the transmission is killing me. I had the standard before and I know it can easily do 340mph. But I just cannot get the transmission right. Can you help? Chat later bud.

Latest Posts

Back