Top Speed Tuned.

• Thread starter irabbiT
  • 166 comments
Spare time well spent :) Rab has turned a slow, poor racer into a very fast, poor racer lol. But seriously, Rabs influence can be found in everyone of my cars. When I met Rab, I had a garage of around 30 very slow cars and credit balance of nil. I now have 130+ cars, earned 174 million credits, spent 80 million on tuning alone and now have a credit balance of 20 million.

Alright, With the GT-R NISMO '14 I been testing this car over the past 1 an half hour's. (So far haven't touched NOS)
I been trying to see what it can hold on it own etc, so far not 100% confirmed (Other's may have a better go) But as of now I may need couple of day's to work up a reliable tune that will still work after patches. *or couple touch ups* Anyways might write up quick base later on.

GT-R NISMO '14 Top Speed tune.

Be sure to engine overhaul you're car for best performance.

Parts; Best of everything. (No Nos - Please note if adding Nos you will have to play around with 6th gear.
Or final gear to suit the race - Car may perform differently)
Tyres
Front; - Rear;

Transmission (I got mine set to miles)
First of all, reset to default. Once you have done this, go to final gear, set it to 5.500.
Then go to you're top speed and move it up to 286mph. Then set you're final gear to 4.800, apply gearing.
1: 2.255
2; 1.450
3; 0.985
4; 0.705
5; 0.532
6; 0.435
7; --
8; --
Final Gear; 4.800
Suspension
Racing Brake kit(up to you)
Front;5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front; 130 - Rear; 130
Spring Rate
Front; 13.65 - Rear; 6.88
Dampers (Compression)
Front; 4 - Rear; 4
Front; 4 - Rear; 4
Anti-Roll Bars
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Camber Angle (-)
Front; 2.0 - Rear; 0.0
Toe Angle
Front; 0.00 - Rear; 0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; 60 - Rear; 60
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; 60 - Rear; 60
Braking Sensitivity
Front; 5 - Rear; 5
Torque-Distributing
Front; 35 - Rear; 65

Body
Downforce
Front; 120 - Rear; 200
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%

Rabbit once again you have proven yourself a genius. 325 mph, in company of course. 300 cruising. That was with your setup above. I did try fiddling with the transmission, so I could use Nos, I got pretty much the same result. In my opinion, this car will pull up and get in front of any of the other beasts, but it can't pull away from them because it has nothing to chase. I hope that makes sense. I also think it goes better without the TD on. I actually bought another Nismo, but this time without the rear wing, personally I think it works better without. Great car, great setup, beats any car on the routex bends. Later bud.

Parts; Best of everything. (No Nos - Please note if adding Nos you will have to play around with 6th gear.
Tyres
Front; - Rear;

First of all, reset to default. Once you have done this, go to final gear, set it to 5.500.
Then go to you're top speed and move it up to 286mph. Then set you're final gear to 4.800, apply gearing.
2; 1.450
3; 0.985
4; 0.705
5; 0.532
6; 0.435
7; --
8; --
Final Gear; 4.800
Suspension
Front;5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front; 130 - Rear; 130
Spring Rate
Dampers (Compression)
Front; 4 - Rear; 4
Front; 4 - Rear; 4
Anti-Roll Bars
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Camber Angle (-)
Front; 2.0 - Rear; 0.0
Toe Angle
Front; 0.00 - Rear; 0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; 60 - Rear; 60
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; 60 - Rear; 60
Braking Sensitivity
Front; 5 - Rear; 5
Torque-Distributing
Front; 35 - Rear; 65

Body
Downforce
Front; 120 - Rear; 200
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%

Thanks again dude. I will try to find time to tune that beast today. It's hard w

Tyres
Front; - Rear;

2; 1.450
3; 0.985
4; 0.705
5; 0.532
6; 0.435
7; --
8; --
Final Gear; 4.800
Suspension
Front;5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front; 130 - Rear; 130
Spring Rate
Dampers (Compression)
Front; 4 - Rear; 4
Front; 4 - Rear; 4
Anti-Roll Bars
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Camber Angle (-)
Front; 2.0 - Rear; 0.0
Toe Angle
Front; 0.00 - Rear; 0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; 60 - Rear; 60
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; 60 - Rear; 60
Braking Sensitivity
Front; 5 - Rear; 5
Torque-Distributing
Front; 35 - Rear; 65

Body
Downforce
Front; 120 - Rear; 200
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%

I hate typing from a smartphone browser. But yeah I will work on it today. Your tunes are the best. It will be hard doing this though since I have a newborn to look after now. I love my new lil boy.

TZ3 Alfa Stradale.
Parts; Best of everything.
Tyres
Front;Racing Hard - Rear;Racing Soft

Transmission: kk with the transmission you want to set your final gear to 5000. Then set you're top speed all way to the right. Then set you're final down to 3.550.

1: 1.916
2; 1.342
3; 0.973
4; 0.726
5; 0.571
6; 0.483

Suspension
Front;5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front;150mm - Rear;150mm
Spring Rate
Front;6.50 - Rear;7.34
Dampers (Compression)
Front;3 - Rear;3
Front;3 - Rear;3
Anti-Roll Bars
Front;3 - Rear;3
Camber Angle (-)
Front;2.4 - Rear;0.0
Toe Angle
Front;0.00 - Rear;0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; - Rear;60
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; - Rear;60
Braking Sensitivity
Front; - Rear;5

Body
Downforce
Front; - Rear;
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%

Hey thanks a lot for this. It seems a bit outdated. 5th gear goes only till 0.555 and 6th gear only till 0.440. Can you please help me? Also your tunes are great but do you have any for 3k races (for the GTR-Nismo and the TZ3)?

Thanks!

Hey thanks a lot for this. It seems a bit outdated. 5th gear goes only till 0.555 and 6th gear only till 0.440. Can you please help me? Also your tunes are great but do you have any for 3k races (for the GTR-Nismo and the TZ3)?

Thanks!

Quick question have you engine overhauled the car? I do this to all my cars.

Quick question have you engine overhauled the car? I do this to all my cars.
Yep, before the tune, I spent around 190k credits for overhauling the engine and I also changed the oil. I have played around with the gearshift settings and I think I made it pretty quick, however I think you can still squeeze a bit more out of the car. Basically what I did was to follow your instructions but I only made few changes to the gearbox

Gearbox: Set the final gear to 5.500 then set the top speed to the right (450km/h) just one click before reaching the maximum top speed. Then I set the final gear to 3.550.

1: 1.928
2; 1.342
3; 0.973
4; 0.726
5; 0.581
6; 0.493

Now this seems quite fast and without NOS it maintains around 304mph (490km/h) but I still it can go more. The rest of the tune on the car is just as per your guide.

Any help making it a bit faster will be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Also can you please post an up to date Huayra '13 top speed tune. The old one seems pretty outdated.

Thanks!!

I will check my huayra out. If anything, you may have to adjust 6th gear. I make my tunes so that way they can still work after patches. If anything you'd need to do small adjustmeant's.

I have gotten back to testing.
Also can you please post an up to date Huayra '13 top speed tune. The old one seems pretty outdated.

Thanks!!

Atm, I am still running my same old tune, and it seems to be getting 303mph out of it. As for the TZ3, I think I have remade a new tune for this. About 3k, I don't do 3k tunes.

At the moment, my video program is being a pain once again an not letting me be able to produce video's. So sadly I may now have to post the tunes instead of video's (I like posting vid's so that way you see proof before doing it yaself without the BS that other guys do..)

Gday Rabbit, I have Ferrari SP1 08. Looks great, costs a fortune, but goes like a mobility scooter. Can you help me. Also The Nissan GT-R NISMO 2013, do you happen to have a tune for that. I did get one, but that's worse than the SP1. Chat later bud.

So far only tune I have atm is on above. I do have a SP1 08 some where in my garage lol, ill check it out later on.

Ferrari SP1 '08.

Parts; Best of everything.
Tyres
Front; Sport; Soft - Rear; Racing; Soft

First of all, reset to default. Once you have done this, go to final gear, set it to 6.000.
Then go to you're top speed and move it up to 137mph. Then set you're final gear to 5.440, apply gearing.
1: 2.120
2; 1.444
3; 0.986
4; 0.709
5; 0.540
6; 0.450
7; --
8; --
Final Gear; 5.444
Suspension
Front; 5 - Rear; 5

Ride height
Front; 50 - Rear; 50
Spring Rate
Front; 7.05 - Rear; 10.86
Dampers (Compression)
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Anti-Roll Bars
Front; 3 - Rear; 3
Camber Angle (-)
Front; 0.0 - Rear; 0.0
Toe Angle
Front; 0.00 - Rear; 0.00

DriveTrain
Initial Torque
Front; - Rear; 10
Acceleration Sensitivity
Front; - Rear; 40
Braking Sensitivity
Front; - Rear; 5
Torque-Distributing
Front; - Rear;

Body
Downforce
Front; 150 - Rear; 200
Ballast weight; 0
Ballast Position; 0%

I'm new to top speed races and sorry if this is wrong place for this question but what do you set room settings to when hosting one of these

I'll start by saying this. If you are going to host rooms you can set it to the way you like.

I run my room setting as grip set on real. *Slipstream sometimes real/strong* I also have all of my assist turned off, expect for abs set to 1. Also, If I use NOS I have that one, and if I don't feel like NOS I set it off. Hope this will give you idea :)

I'll start by saying this. If you are going to host rooms you can set it to the way you like.

I run my room setting as grip set on real. *Slipstream sometimes real/strong* I also have all of my assist turned off, expect for abs set to 1. Also, If I use NOS I have that one, and if I don't feel like NOS I set it off. Hope this will give you idea :)

Yeah pretty much! I drag myself. :) Got into top speed racing, but now I no longer do speed racing. But, I will slowly find cars an still put up tunes for them.

Hello Rabbit, is PSN offline, down under aswell?
By the way, tested the QT and the 3000GT, they are both exceptional tunes. My friend your tuning is so simple and most importantly works, all the time every time. Any chance of fixing the bugs on GT6 lol

Back