• 94 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
AL
GTP_Casey
CaseyP15279
image.jpg
The Gran turismo face book page posted this photo with one of Jeremy Clarkson's quotes not sure if anyone has posted this here...

Last edited:
This is as desperate as you can get for a DLC hint. There's no chance of it coming.
I wouldn't say that, but Top Gear has lost its luster over the years as Jerry gained pounds. If you change that to 5th Gear and Tiff Needell, however, now you're talking. ;)👍

I saw that photo too.
This new Top Gear DLC will be so awesome!
We will have for sure the Top Gear Test track with weather change, and new cars, the Stig's costume we already have.

My suggestion: Stop looking for hints everywhere, you'll go insane. GT isn't worth that kind of attention anymore.

VBR
Great quote though. 👍 Like I've said before, they could release that track without the license under the name; Dunsfold Park, which is what it's actually called. Why they didn't just do that in the first place is beyond me.

Because Kaz is a genius and his reasoning is beyond all of us doubters ;).

I wouldn't say that, but Top Gear has lost its luster over the years as Jerry gained pounds. If you change that to 5th Gear and Tiff Needell, however, now you're talking. ;)👍

Tiff was always very critical of any games he played, for him it's seems to be just that.. A GAME ... so, I think it won't happen... Having said that, I would love to get the delightful Vicki Butler Henderson and her lovely accent be the commentator for such events in future GT.

I believe they've also posted Another on of his quotes. "He who shall be last, shall be sideways & smiling." Don't read much into it. It's just a facebook page.

Tiff was always very critical of any games he played, for him it's seems to be just that.. A GAME ... so, I think it won't happen
Oh, I wouldn't say that. I really enjoyed his presence in Ferrari Challenge. "Power! Power power power!" :D

Besides, what do you say about..... this?

Not a Top Gear DLC hint at all, somebody has been over-analysing things way too hard. It reminds me of the people who scour through anything written or said by an employee of Valve looking for cryptic hints that Half-Life 3 has been confirmed.

I saw that photo too.
This new Top Gear DLC will be so awesome!
We will have for sure the Top Gear Test track with weather change, and new cars, the Stig's costume we already have.
Where are you coming from on this? What are you talking about?

Maybe it`s a hint that Top Gear (the TV show) gets into testing (racing) computer games as well.

/irony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back