Topgear dlc hint maybe?

• Thread starter Casey
  • 94 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
But looking at the posts on this thread do you really believe that? It certainly doesn't look like good natured jostling to me...and I doubt the OP feels that way.

Actually, if you look at most of the other threads on this board, the comments in this thread are about as close as you get to good natured jostling around here. 👍

Actually, if you look at most of the other threads on this board, the comments in this thread are about as close as you get to good natured jostling around here. 👍

And there's a cure to kill it:

A key lock.

A PD-ish font does not signal DLC.

A random quote overlayed on a random image does not signal DLC.

Things like background cars in trailers, or badges/logos/names in videos. They're more worthy hints.

How about the windshield banner on Jim Glickenhaus' Ferrari P4/5...
Ferrari-P45-Competizione-01.jpg

Does not mean it will be dlc, but it would be nice. I would take the road vesion or the competizione.

Last edited:
"There's no secret. You just press the accelerator to the floor and steer left" This is surely an american oval racing quote isnt it? :sly:
It was a reply Bill Vukovich gave after being asked "What's the secret to your success here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway" after he had won his 2nd Indianapolis 500 in a row.

So, yes.

The Gran Turismo logos are on the P4/5 because GT sponsors the Nur24.

Look at what I was quoting...
My post was a bit of a poke, I see that you didn't get the joke.

Because every car in the VLN is sponsored by Gran Turismo.

You as well

wprpalmeida got it

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! This Fangio's quote suits GT so well.... the fact that they used it in their own advertisement is very funny indeed...

Hahaha. This thread is just laughable, it really is. DLC hint from a single quote, LOL!

BkEkh0VCUAAQQAF.png:large

Hey this may be a hint that we're going to get Fangio's Maserati maybe?

Not.

HEY PD YOU STILL OWE US A CAR :sly:.

Back on topic, PD would fail to implement the TGTT properly like how they did in GT5.
what's the point if you remove half of the Ferrari experience (the sound)....

Ughhh don't remind me of the terrible implementation of the TGTT in GT5... I was really into Top Gear when GT5 came out and I was SO excited of the possibilities of running the track and comparing times and having free reign to take your car screaming down the runway.. and then to see how utterly restrictive the track was with invisible walls and invisible barriers, cones everywhere and if you even breathed on them you'd get a penalty, replay cameras that hardly replicated the show at all.. ugh so disappointing.

Two things may arise from this quote.
1) Nothing
2) We get promised a new track in a certain time frame and . . . get nothing.

Look i don't understand why you will hate tgtt if its came back because "too many invisible walls" i mean they can remodel it and make it like willow spring but of course this track will never come back:(.

I doubt that this is a hint at DLC, considering the existence of other quotes.Now this is slightly off-topic, but I think Top Gear hinted at GT6 content pre-release. In the first episode of Season 20, there was a Renault hot hatch being tested, and in the test Jeremy started showing some of the computer features. The display looked kinda PD-ish:

And then there was an option to change the internal engine noise to that of another car:

Pretty much all of the options (aside from the bike, obviously) were cars available in the game, some new. I also don't think it was a potential preview of updated sounds, it seems like that would've been announced. Nissan was purchased by Renault, and as we know PD helped with portions of the R35 GT-R's development. It would seem they could've have had something to do with this car, though simply had a much smaller, and less significant role in it's development.

I don't think it's something people should try to grasp at. This is more of an interesting tid-bit than a potential hint, really.

*Edit: I've done some extensive research, and I've been unable to find who developed the computer system.

Best post I seem in a long time there's a logo at the top that looks like a edited gt sign too

image.jpg
This is what I mean

Donald Sterling has good company at least. :lol:
no, just no. Donald Sterling really meant what he said, Jeremy Clarkson on the other hand isn't a racist at all. Please don't spread something untrue. Jeremy Clarkson made a mistake and has truthfully apologized unlike Donald Sterling who keeps digging himself deeper in a hole. Thats an end of it.

Why is this thread still going? There is/was no DLC hint, not in a Jeremy Clarkson quote on a picture and not in a Renault display that looks extremely vaguely like something from Gran Turismo.

The reason why the flees go to the blue light is because it's bright and attractive to them.

At the end, they will die.

Why is this thread still going? There is/was no DLC hint, not in a Jeremy Clarkson quote on a picture and not in a Renault display that looks extremely vaguely like something from Gran Turismo.

Just grasping at straws while wearing a tinfoil hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back