torque99~#PS4 Pro 4K ~GTSport Photomode & Scapes ~ Gallery~

• Thread starter torque99
  • 269 comments
You're more than welcome, @torque99. I appreciate you posting pictures. ;)

With that being said and with regards to your penultimate set, I'm really digging the second shot due to the composition and lighting and the fourth one thanks to the colour balance and toning. šŸ‘

man
Your shots are just perfect !!
I like the Subaru, Citroen and Ferrari shot most
This is silly but I donā€™t have some Scapes what youā€™ve got.
I donā€™t know if they are open when you play more or something but - itā€™s not there.

man
Your shots are just perfect !!
I like the Subaru, Citroen and Ferrari shot most
This is silly but I donā€™t have some Scapes what youā€™ve got.
I donā€™t know if they are open when you play more or something but - itā€™s not there.

Cheers diobel :cheers: Which scapes ? As all are from game? Did you mean above as these are race track replays ? Have you downloaded the 9gb update (scape) in psn store šŸ‘

Cheers diobel :cheers: Which scapes ? As all are from game? Did you mean above as these are race track replays ? Have you downloaded the 9gb update (scape) in psn store šŸ‘

Iā€™ve just notice - little option in left corner - all Scapes - boom !!! Iā€™ve got them all
Hahaha

Nice work on the latest shots, @torque99. I'm personally liking the fifth (sense of motion, lighting) and fourteenth (composition, colour balance) photo the most. šŸ‘

The depth of field in the first shot is particularly good. Nice work. šŸ‘

By the way, the photos still have to be loaded even if you put them inside spoiler-tags.

NP
NP
šŸ‘

By the way, the photos still have to be loaded even if you put them inside spoiler-tags.

Thanks @NP They do, however they get auto resized to 800px and the whole page although loading still, is so much quicker I found than having a page full of photos.

When the spoiler tags were not there the flickr links tend to just show img after quite a few photos all on the same page and it slowed right down :indiff:This way seems to work and the quality is still good even though smaller and helps anyone who has viewed the rest and just want to see the last post etc. :cheers:

@torque99, you can easily grab the URL to the 800px wide version of any photo on Flickr and use it as a preview image. Then simply link to the full-size version of said photo.

Regarding your latest set of pictures, I'm quite liking the last one due to the toning and lighting. šŸ‘

NP
@torque99, you can easily grab the URL to the 800px wide version of any photo on Flickr and use it as a preview image. Then simply link to the full-size version of said photo.

Regarding your latest set of pictures, I'm quite liking the last one due to the toning and lighting. šŸ‘

Edit: I have gone back to how I set it up, I feel it keeps the page/thread nice and tidy and far better quality preview images. P.S I do not embed any photo, but link the bbcode to flickr on all.

Replay Photo mode :cheers:

[

Last edited:
@torque99, I can discern a difference in quality with regards to the preview images; they're at a lower resolution, after all. But I still think that it suffices if you link to the full-size images instead of embedding them directly.

With that being said, I really like the sense of motion, lighting and toning found in the fifth shot. šŸ‘

Nice work on the latest sets! Shots #1 (because of the composition and depth of field; the colour gradient causes colour banding in the sky, which I'm not a huge fan of and the car appears slightly underexposed), #3 (the form of the car is being accentuated by the lighting pretty well and the toning is good) and #8 (I very much like the tones here and the license plate looks good; there's quite a bit more noise than I'd prefer in this particular shot, though) from this set are my personal favourites. šŸ‘

Back