Touge Tuner Challenge - Postponed Until Private Lobbies

Chuggys Audi R8CTT 600

Chuggy
First up, great idea for the competition, i had never heard of touge before yesterday, thanks for introducing me to it!

Anywho, i have produced this tune for the pp 600 catagory: "Audi R8CTT"

Power (BHP) (357) -12
Weight (kg) 1341 86%
Typres S3 S3
Ride Height(mm) -19(F) -20(R)
Spring rate 4(F) 2(R)
Damper 3(F) 2(R)
Toe +0.05(F) -0.03(R)
Camber 0.5(F) 0.5(R)
Brake ballance 7(F) 6(R)
Max turning angle 50
TC off
ABS 1
Gear Speed Ratio
1 45 3.923
2 73 2.444
3 103 1.726
4 130 1.374
5 158 1.126
6 197 0.928
Final 3.582

Thats the tune. Just a warning, this is my first tune ive releaced publicly, as i have a aggressive driving style to get the car into the apexes. Ive recorded 1.10.7's and got to sector 1 in 29.7's but the back of the car might feel very loose, so just advise that the more aggresivley you drive it, the better it will perform.

If i need to provide anything extra, just pm me.

Thanks

Chuggy

After entering the 600pp discipline, am i able to enter the 500/700pp class, or am i limited to one tune.

Just wondering :sly:

You're allowed to enter one car per discipline, so yes, you can enter all 3.:) Unless you're judging one, then you can't enter that one. I'm judging 700 PP so I'm not entering that one.

Adjusted OSTs entry as requested, the cappucino is gone, however, once your cars reviewed, no more swapping.

Ill also get back to you on your other question in the same message you sent me at another time, quite busy right now.

Well as I thought may happen, our driver didn't deliver. I'll still start it back up should private rooms arrive.

Well as I thought may happen, our driver didn't deliver. I'll still start it back up should private rooms arrive.

I was waiting on 700 PP cars to arrive so I'd have been able to test, but the tuners didn't deliver on that front either.:confused:

what is this touge challenge? i can drive

Seems to have faded out, due to lack of imput.I only just found this thread now,probably would have partcipated in some manner if I'd found it in time. Good excuse to learn Eiger as I almost hate the track.As Dragonistic has mentioned it may start up when private rooms eventuate.

Back