Tough Career Events

• Thread starter Animera
  • 106 comments
I did a 360 into them and got lucky to get most.
There were 3 left in a row and I got them on my way back to the track.

Stuck with the Hypercar oval tracks championship.
Tried using a maxed out LaFerrari and turned the difficulty to lowest, but the AI just overtook my car effortlessly.

Stuck with the Hypercar oval tracks championship.
Tried using a maxed out LaFerrari and turned the difficulty to lowest, but the AI just overtook my car effortlessly.
Try the P1 it's the fastest. I did the Daytona in 6th gear only. Fully upgraded and stock tune. Very good on Indy and Texas too.

Yesterday I didn't have time to play with the new patch. What a surprise after I saw Triple 200 got nerfed from 1:13 to 1:17 and C8 breakout from 2000 to 1800. I did those at least 50 times each before managed that objective. Now it's just casual driving. Which is not bad.
Now if only the next patch could nerf the Jerez Clock Watcher and that 52 sec lap in the vintage Lotus on Indianapolis so I can complete 100%. :lol:

Hi guys, I am struggling to find a suitable car to beat the Tier 3 for the event The Rabbits Ear, class A.

I believe before the update was easier to get with the Porsche 911 upgraded, but now is very tough to get 1:17 ...and the Tier 3 is 1:15.

EDIT: just completed with the Radical, slightly upgraded and then tuned the tyre pressure and downforce.

I have the strong feeling this update touched and refined the physics.

Last edited:
Any tips for these two events?

16-10-2020_20-31-43-z1zo5cl2~2.png

...I'm really struggling :boggled:

Any tips for these two events?
I had a hard time with those too at the beginning. The solution was the Sesto Elemento. After you managed to complete you will find that is not that hard. Good luck!
Upgrades:
Medium race tires and RPM limiter increase
Tuning:
Tire pressure 1,83 bar(26,51PSI) front, 1,79bar (26,01PSI) rear
Downforce: 2.00 front, 7.00 rear

da85ae51-0869-453d-aba3-688a2231ee11.PNG

753dc8cd-5c96-4c0d-9d35-5744194e12f8.PNG

There's this Korean Youtuber that managed the River Rapid in the Megane! I guess aliens can do those in any car...

I had a hard time with those too at the beginning. The solution was the Sesto Elemento. After you managed to complete you will find that is not that hard. Good luck!
Upgrades:
Medium race tires and RPM limiter increase
Tuning:
Tire pressure 1,83 bar(26,51PSI) front, 1,79bar (26,01PSI) rear
Downforce: 2.00 front, 7.00 rear

da85ae51-0869-453d-aba3-688a2231ee11.PNG

753dc8cd-5c96-4c0d-9d35-5744194e12f8.PNG

There's this Korean Youtuber that managed the River Rapid in the Megane! I guess aliens can do those in any car...

So...

it looks like the Sesto is the perfect weapon but my driving is still not good enough :irked:

I'm able to manage 2 stars on River Rapid and 1 star on Hot Tires and it looks like this will be it for now...

I'll be getting back trying harder...:rolleyes:

So...

it looks like the Sesto is the perfect weapon but my driving is still not good enough
It's still hard, I know. I even left those apart for a few weeks because I got really annoyed. But than I managed some good laps and I got the motivation back. Once I got 3 star I saw room for improvement.
I consider myself an average player and I'm sure you can get at least my times.... if not better ones.

It's still hard, I know. I even left those apart for a few weeks because I got really annoyed. But than I managed some good laps and I got the motivation back. Once I got 3 star I saw room for improvement.
I consider myself an average player and I'm sure you can get at least my times.... if not better ones.

I'll be trying for sure!

How to do 200 Triple:

Use the GT86 with these upgrades:

+1 Tyres
+ Brakes
+ Weight Reduction
- Normal Aero
+3 Intake
+3 Camshaft
+3 Fuel injection
+3 Engine Block
- Naturally Aspirated
+1 Differential
+2 Gearbox
+3 Suspension

Can you show me the setting you used? On PS4.

Last edited:
I did it with the Ford Fusion. Soft race tyres and stage 3 weight reduction. I opted for grip mostly to exit the last corner as fast as possible.... I had to crash at the end of the straight too.
Thanks for this. There's a word for that objective, and it isn't "tough" -- it's "stupid"...the less I elaborate on what I think of that event, the better.

A tough career event I had was Road A career event called "The Rabbits Ear" pace setter.

The trick was to upgrade a road car into Road A, this way you can get better tires for the event.

The base Road A cars I tried with were the Viper ACR and Ferrari Enzo. Any tire upgrades would push their performance outside of Road A for these cars.

Eventually I found a way to beat this event by taking a Road B car and tuned it up so it qualified for a Road A. The Porsche 911 GT3rs begins as a road B car, but was upgraded so it could be used and was able to beat 1:15

A tough career event I had was Road A career event called "The Rabbits Ear" pace setter.

The trick was to upgrade a road car into Road A, this way you can get better tires for the event.

The base Road A cars I tried with were the Viper ACR and Ferrari Enzo. Any tire upgrades would push their performance outside of Road A for these cars.

Eventually I found a way to beat this event by taking a Road B car and tuned it up so it qualified for a Road A. The Porsche 911 GT3rs begins as a road B car, but was upgraded so it could be used and was able to beat 1:15

Yeah, I was having problems myself. But, I have been running the Raging Bull breakout to acquire more credits for vehicles.

Thanks for the video, I will have to try it, asap.

Last edited:
Back