Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
MSTER232
I kinda feel bad leaving TDC and letting you guys lose like that. But even so, my DFGT died today :dunce: .

Don't worry

Yes i accept that we did lose and i'm not a sore loser but i'm just telling the facts we had to change most of the team as i couldn't join and two other people couldn't join either due to the lag in the lounge. It probably didn't help with the mic's still on!
There was a lot of contact (lag contact) in the battle as well as. you can see in the recording we did!

Yes we lost due to lag and last minute changes also due to the connection of the host in the lobby.

But good drifting from both teams!

Last edited:
Don't worry

Yes i accept that we did lose and i'm not a saw loser but i'm just telling the facts we had to change most of the team as i couldn't join and two other people couldn't join either due to the lag in the lounge. It probably didn't help with the mic's still on!
There was a lot of contact (lag contact) in the battle as well as. you can see in the recording we did!

Yes we lost due to lag and last minute changes also due to the connection of the host in the lobby.

Wheres the recordings at

Don't worry

Yes i accept that we did lose and i'm not a saw loser but i'm just telling the facts we had to change most of the team as i couldn't join and two other people couldn't join either due to the lag in the lounge. It probably didn't help with the mic's still on!

You recorded the battle? I would like to see for my self how it went 👍 .

EDIT: My DFGT is alive!! :eek:

Well done to everyone who took part in the drift battle last night, we can't win 'em all. It was a shame about lag which cost us vital points. It was also unlucky that some of the team failed to connect. Good thing replacements were on had (me & Alex), but we didn't have much time to prepare.

Well Done Tandem, our only winner 👍 Max and Rob should have won aswell but lag ruined their battles.

Maybe a new training thing should be put in where we practise tandeming in inter-team battles?

@K1ngKlick Good fair judging last night, would be hard with lag.

Wheres the recordings at

I filmed the battle will upload later :)

Please don't make excuses,
we tried to give you more chances by re running if it was too close or we were unsure, we even had three judges discussing it in a private chat. But ultimately it came down to the quality of drifting and in this case you were slightly lower
I have said what your team Needs to do to improve

Please don't make excuses,
we tried to give you more chances by re running if it was too close or we were unsure, we even had three judges discussing it in a private chat. But ultimately it came down to the quality of drifting and in this case you were slightly lower
I have said what your team Needs to do to improve
Yeah, might sound harsh, but as soon as you start making excuses it makes your team look bad, even if they're valid.

You gotta just take the loss with a pinch of salt and put it behind you. See where you can improve and just look forward to the next battle.

:)👍

K1ngKlicK
Yeah, might sound harsh, but as soon as you start making excuses it makes your team look bad, even if they're valid.

You gotta just take the loss with a pinch of salt and put it behind you. See where you can improve and just look forward to the next battle.

:)👍

I already accept the lost so you all need to chill out. I am just telling the fact on what happen and explaining the lag. So everyone chill out!

I already accept the lost so you all need to chill out. I am just telling the fact on what happen and explaining the lag. So everyone chill out!
I'm chill as a cucumber!

Feelsgoodmangreen.jpg

We are changing alot of things in the team and also the team colours.
We are changing the colours because we have noticed the Black and Yellow team witch is neally same colours as ours.

Back