Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=256547&highlight=team+redsuns
81914d3c.jpg

to riyebow: hello ryan its been a while and i know i have been a *** in the past but i want to know do you want to drift sometime and just leave this complication behind? i just think they way i acted and the way i left was a little cruel on behalf of the team and not thinking of the team i was leaving rather than the one i was joining. anywho how is tdc going?

gamerone00
to riyebow: hello ryan its been a while and i know i have been a *** in the past but i want to know do you want to drift sometime and just leave this complication behind? i just think they way i acted and the way i left was a little cruel on behalf of the team and not thinking of the team i was leaving rather than the one i was joining. anywho how is tdc going?

Yeah I'm sure we could have a drift see how things go!
We are doing really well!

Some of you know some don't I'm going away for a few days on wensday. I should be back on saturday or sunday some time!

I got a job! So hopefully soon I'll have a new ps3 I backed up my data off my friends so I wil be right where I left off

I got gt4 I've never played it and it was 3 bucks any tips? Btw looking to get a 250 gig ps3 another paycheck or 2 and I'll get it

As most of you know some don't some do
I have left Toxic Dose Crew for a few months or more and game-warrior14 will take charge of the team as temporally leader of TDC!
I will return one day :lol:

And if the mods are ok with it i'm going to allow game-warrior to use my GTPlanet account to edit the thread as i know him in person! (work with him everyday)

gamerone00
Oh my god NO NOT RIYE! well, here comes either the fall of TDC or the rise of a new beginning

It won't be the fall i tell you that if things start dropping i'll take back the command
I trust the people i left in command!
If they fail me they know the consequences!
:lol:

Latest Posts

Back