Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Eric1512
confused. :indiff: Thought you left TDC lol.

Yeah i did but rejoined as i don't want my team to die!
So me and landoflemon are going to rebuild the team ground up and i have more reliable people this time round!
So it all bit confusing :lol:
All should work out well
So i'll see you soon mate!

Yeah i did but rejoined as i don't want my team to die!
So me and landoflemon are going to rebuild the team ground up and i have more reliable people this time round!
So it all bit confusing :lol:
All should work out well
So i'll see you soon mate!

Well have fun will that. Seems like hard work! Good luck! :)👍

landofthelemon
yup, im gonna b starting it in about 2 hours because of my time zone, anyone wants to join me?

I'll try but i have some things to sort out i'll see you soon though!

hey. im new to the team. lemon sent me here

hey honda, hope u like what you see of the team, it being rebuilt, and im helping the team leader riyebow by getting new members like u and many others, im making some small but for-the-better changes for this team including, 2 teams within the team, a teamception, the voting will begin when we have equal amounts of members and by what we see in each individual will b placed on a a certain captains will need to offer a kind-of-like a resume of why u should b team captain, but these changes wont happen for a while, when the changes occur there will b a mass message sent to every team member, if anyone has any concerns or doesnt want this to happen message me on my psn or here, ill gladly take your opinion into account, thanks for bringing me onto the team with open arms and i hope u all enjoy my presence on the team

We been running for ages!
Just hit a brick wall at the moment :lol:

yep true story this team exists a very long time now it was the team i started drifting for back in the days , it was fun and good , riyebow dont let this team die you (and me for a litle wile) putted to much work in it to let it die , refresh evrything and become the team you guys were when i left , good luck from your friend Marbel:tup:

marbel69
yep true story this team exists a very long time now it was the team i started drifting for back in the days , it was fun and good , riyebow dont let this team die you (and me for a litle wile) putted to much work in it to let it die , refresh evrything and become the team you guys were when i left , good luck from your friend Marbel:tup:

Thanks marbel
Don't worry i wont!

I want to open one, but I have school work to do, my little brothers use my account to play COD games and stuff like that, So I wont be on in theory tonight

landofthelemon
I want to open one, but I have school work to do, my little brothers use my account to play COD games and stuff like that, So I wont be on in theory tonight

No worries i think krazi hosting one not sure!

Hey I'm back. Bought a 320 gig ps3 so I'll try to be on. The Internet at my house kinda sucks but I'll do what I can

Back