Toyota Championship Finished - All Stats -----> #733Finished 

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 765 comments

Race #7 Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great:tup:
Just to clear my confusion, if the spots are still available, can I become a full time driver in the future? I think I just might be able to make all Tuesdays. Though I'm still not very sure, so I'll stick to reserve for now
Absolutely Aaroh. As it looks now four places are empty and Manny will only be able to join race #1.

Even if you should miss one race you will still be in contention for the title as your seven best results count out of the eight total.
And I'm sure you will be in contention (if you're able to join).

Re-post (since it ended up at the bottom of page #2).
lineup.jpg

*Track info next..

Absolutely Aaroh. As it looks now four places are empty and Manny will only be able to join race #1.

Even if you should miss one race you will still be in contention for the title as your seven best results count out of the eight total.
And I'm sure you will be in contention (if you're able to join).

Re-post (since it ended up at the bottom of page #2).
View attachment 336774

*Track info next..
OMG!!:eek:
Look at all those beautiful flags!! Is like the world will get together in one room for a fun Race with out all the drama that is going on!

If we could only bring peace to this world the same way we all get together knowing we are from different countries, cultures and religions... Ok who wants some Tacos?! I'll share with all of you my friends :cheers: Lol

Off topic tho:
Why you guys have a favorite number and why?

Mine is 16... It comes from the streets where I grew at. I used to live in a really bad neighborhood where 16 is actually 40. Number 16 means 1.6 grams and it has a value of $40 on the streets.
Why do I keep such a number? Cuase I was surrounded by it and I will never forget where I come from and even tho I am not proud, That place made me a better man to become even better and move out from there.

Never give up, Never give up :cheers:

Now! I know why wheelerTurner might like that number lol :lol::lol::lol:

Never give up, Never give up :cheers:
What a story Manny, carnal. You are so right about not giving up, on the track and off it. 👍

I have no consistency with my car number, I change it all the time and usually go with birth years.
Sometimes my dads (49), or my moms (56), or granddad (24), mine (83) but this time I went with
86 because my current favorite driver was born '86.

When I did my first season of karting in 2013, I always used the number#47, mainly because I was a big fan of the Hitman series:D But even though I was quick, never did I achieve anything. I always used to crash out, or dnf due to mechanical failure.

Still for the 2014, I was keen on #47. But since I applied late, that number was taken and the only number available was #44. That was the last number i wanted, as I don't like Lewis Hamilton. But that number turned out very lucky for me.

2014 I finished second in the championship, just 2 points behind the leader. I would have won it, if only I wouldn't have lost by 0.001 in one of the races
1427262454101.jpg

#44 has been good for me in online racing too
EDIT: lol sorry for the upside down image

What a story Manny, carnal. You are so right about not giving up, on the track and off it. 👍

I have no consistency with my car number, I change it all the time and usually go with birth years.
Sometimes my dads (49), or my moms (56), or granddad (24), mine (83) but this time I went with
86 because my current favorite driver was born '86.
Nice to know why you have different numbers Jocke and glad it has a valuable meaning... Thanks for sharing :cheers:

When I did my first season of karting in 2013, I always used the number#47, mainly because I was a big fan of the Hitman series:D But even though I was quick, never did I achieve anything. I always used to crash out, or dnf due to mechanical failure.

Still for the 2014, I was keen on #47. But since I applied late, that number was taken and the only number available was #44. That was the last number i wanted, as I don't like Lewis Hamilton. But that number turned out very lucky for me.

2014 I finished second in the championship, just 2 points behind the leader. I would have won it, if only I wouldn't have lost by 0.001 in one of the races
View attachment 336778
#44 has been good for me in online racing too
EDIT: lol sorry for the upside down image
Damn it! Every time I flip my phone to have a better view of your Picture my phone turns it around!!:grumpy:

That is amazing!!! Really cool story to share and cool picture and even though #44 was not your favorite it turned out to be your lucky number :)

Let me know if you want something changed with the flags / numbers, guys.
@o_OPaTricKO_o @Wayne Gratiot @gkgamer @qken @bcd73 @MannYhAvitZ @jammy21
@buybon355 @bloodyboyblue @rallymathie @Mikey24 @Aaroh007 @IfAndOr

In no particular order;

(4 grid slots available)

View attachment 336773
Love that Jocke, great job!!! 👍 :bowdown:

Regarding my car number, 13 is the "taboo" number everywhere!!! :eek: :odd:
No 13th floor in buildings, no 13th car at racing, etc... EXCEPT!!! At the Toyota Championship, #13 for PTKs' car, just to poke fun at superstitious people... :P
:cheers:

Wow! :eek: 👍 👍 👍
3 x 3 x 3 is also my preferred puzzle since almost 35 years: :D

converted6c95ef47f50d6669487fc94d262eeb03b596cd44.jpg

Okay, there is already a lot of information in the first post #1 (lobby settings, car specs and other things) but I'm expanding on it now a little bit and hopefully there will be no surprises for anybody on race day. 👍

Fixed lobby settings

Qualifying Format Race Alone

Boost Off
Penalty None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge Real

Visible Damage Off
Slipstream Strength Real
Nitrous Prohibited
Vehicle Tuning Prohibited

Skid Recovery Force Prohibited
Active Steering Prohibited
Active Stability Management Prohibited
Driving Line Available
Traction Control Prohibited
ABS Available

Weather Dry

images

Toyota N24h 31/03/2015
Nürburgring 24h

The "Gazoo Racing 86" '12 or the Base Model 86 Race Car '12 (both are the same specs).
Choose whichever car you would like.

Start (track clock) is 2pm.
Race duration is 60 minutes with a simulated 24-hour cycle
so the race will end at 2pm the following day.
Damage is Light. Tyre / Fuel is Fast.
Minimum pit stops: 0.

images

Toyota GT500 07/04/2015
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

Supra GT500 Base Model ´05 only.
Start (track clock) is 6:20pm. Time progression: 1.
Race duration is 40 minutes.
Damage is Heavy. Tyre / Fuel is Normal.
Minimum pit stops: 1.

images

Toyota WRC 14/04/2015
Tokyo R246

Celica GT-Four Rally Car (ST205) '95 only.
No time progression.

images

Toyota Le Mans 21/04/2015
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

TS030 Hybrid '12 only.
Start (track clock) is 3pm.
Race duration is 60 minutes with a simulated 24-hour cycle
so the race will end at 3pm the following day.
Damage is Heavy. Tyre / Fuel is Fast.

images

Toyota Touring 28/04/2015
Tsukuba Circuit

Castrol Tom's Supra '97 only.
No time progression.

images

Toyota Nascar 05/05/2015
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

Any Camry.
No time progression.
Double file rolling start.
Race duration is 30 minutes.
Damage is Light. Tyre / Fuel is Fast.

images

Toyota F1 12/05/2015
Suzuka Circuit 2014

Toyota 7 '70 only.
Start (track clock) is 2pm.
Race duration is 40 minutes with a time progression of 10.

images

Toyota Vision 19/05/2015
Fuji Speedway F

FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo only.
No time progression.

I should have included this from the beginning but I will
copy/paste it into post #1 now.

I'm late to the number stories but I've been using #25 as my number anytime I've needed to pick one for most of my life. I think it's because when I first started watching NASCAR when I was a kid my favourite driver was Jerry Nadeau, and from 2000-2002 (I started watching it in 99) he raced the 25, and won his only race using that number. It was never a conscious decision to use that number because of him, it just happened. I also didn't think about how I was born on the 25th. I do like though how over the past 20 years the 25 has been somewhat of a cursed number in NASCAR, since it's always run by Hendrick which is the best team, yet whoever runs that number is doomed to perform way worse than their teammates. It hasn't been run in at least 5 years but this week Chase Elliott (who I don't like so I hope he fails) is running #25 in his first ever start.

I obviously intend on using the 25 when I get around to racing, which will hopefully be soon, but I've been saying that for years and I still don't have enough money.

Jerry Nadeau won his only race using that number.
Your passion for Nascar is great, bbb. I like the sport too.

Nadeau actually won two more races for Rick Hendrick in Nascar with #25 (back when it was still called the Winston Cup).
Both in the 2000 season and they were All Star races.

The All Star race at Lowe's Motor Speedway ahead of Sterling Marlin in 2nd, and then the other All Star race also at Lowe's in May
ahead of Kevin Lepage in 2nd.

Here's mine...
#88 - Because it looks good on the roundel! Simple as that. ;) (I occasionally use #8)
You would have enjoyed shopping in one of the nationwide grocery chain of stores we had in the old days in Sweden then, Paul.
Konsum was everywhere and their old logo was a number eight on it's side. I'm sure @qken and @Team_SWE_1 remembers them too.
Can you spot the Beetle, @Aaroh007 ?

Historiklr1-9.jpg
konsum-blido-1.jpg
ScaniaLB80Konsum.jpg

Nadeau actually won two more races for Rick Hendrick in Nascar with #25 (back when it was still called the Winston Cup).
Both in the 2000 season and they were All Star races.

The All Star race at Lowe's Motor Speedway ahead of Sterling Marlin in 2nd, and then the other All Star race also at Lowe's in May
ahead of Kevin Lepage in 2nd.

Those weren't points races so they don't count in the grand scheme of things though

Hi @JockeP22 Thanks for the invite!

I am interested in taking a part of half of the events (not interested in rally, F1, Le Mans, but interested in touring, and especially N24 in the 86 race car). Could I maybe sign up as a reserve, except confirmed for N24 on the 31st?

kelrick85 - #15

Edit: I may have spoken too soon - What time do these races start (GMT)? It may not be good for me on Tuesdays if it's during the day...

Last edited:
Those weren't points races so they don't count in the grand scheme of things though
You may be right. But still. :)
You took my THUNDER JOCKE
👍
Edit: I may have spoken too soon - What time do these races start (GMT)? It may not be good for me on Tuesdays if it's during the day...
Oh, yeah then it doesn't look too good unfortunately. The eight races are all scheduled for 20:00 or 8pm GMT.
We might race each other again some other time though. :)
I remember we had a nice battle at Motegi in the M Series.

First let me say thanks everyone for the support shown here so far. :)
I hope the first race will be a success and go smoothly for everybody.

Great topic that you started @MannYhAvitZ about the numbers we all have.
Good way of getting conversations going.

Some random Toyota stuff;

All 11 models that Toyota raced with in Formula 1 between 2002-2009;

bilar 1.jpg
bilar 2.jpg

bilar 3.jpg
bilar 4.jpg

*Toyota scored 13 podiums in Formula 1
(more in-depth statistics is added in the Toyota community club forum).

*Toyota Motor Corporation consists of 340,000 employees worldwide.

*The company was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda in 1937.

*Under the two headings of Respect for People and Continuous Improvement, Toyota summarizes its values and conduct guidelines with these five principles:
  • Challenge
  • Kaizen (improvement)
  • Genchi genbutsu (go and see)
  • Respect
  • Teamwork

*My favorite Toyota moment in Formula 1 is when the team was racing in 1st and 2nd positions for four laps
during the Silverstone GP in 2003. The drivers were Cristiano da Matta and Olivier Panis.

Back