• 765 comments

Race #7 Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also,special about number 73 is..its a sexy prime! yeah,sexy prime...look
:eek::lol:
I like the red and white one with the black tyres the best. :mischievous:
Details, Paul. Look at the details. They're all different. :dopey:

*In an hour or so I will enter the pre-set lobby for race #1 and test for a little bit.
Anyone reading this is welcome to join me.

Remember that the race room is open for everyone with all the settings saved, so if you want to practice
just open it up and it will be the same as on race day.

Been doing some laps around Nurb with @qken and the two laps I did I went off majorly which resulted in about 4-5 seconds lost. I managed to recover to do a 10:42, but if I can keep it on the road and go just as fast, I'm looking at 10:38's, possibly even 10:37's if I can get faster. 👍

Any good?

I'd say so. Yikes.
I tested two days ago also with @qken and @buybon355 and I was on 10:52 with a semi-big off track excursion in the final corner.
Darn it.

I'll try to improve now (will go on track in about ½ hour).
I was in the room with @Mikey24 and @qken doing some training with them... My fastest lap Is 10.44.187 so I guess I am at the average range :cheers:
GAZOO.jpg

I'll definitely have room to improve on my pace 👍
Don't say that! :lol:
On that topic, I may have to try your Toyota time trial some time in order to sharpen up.

I was in the room with @Mikey24 and @qken doing some training with them... My fastest lap Is 10.44.187 so I guess I am at the average range :cheers:
How does the car feel, Manny?

Great photograph. It looks like a burning comet is heading for earth.

How does the car feel, Manny?
It feels really great!! since I am used to faster cars I already had my own braking points, but with this car there is areas that you don't need to press the brakes at ALL!! Still learning the track with this car, but over all the car is easy to handle so we shouldn't have a problem getting use ti it :cool:

Great photograph. It looks like a burning comet is heading for earth.
That comet is the SUN Jocke :grumpy:

Just playing lol :lol:... I took that Picture cause I actually did a day time lap, Night time Lap & the picture shows SUNRISE lap ;)

I'm sorry I missed all of you. I just completed 3,5 laps on my own and got down to 10:48.127.
Four seconds better than my previous best but I need to find more. I can tell I'm being too cautious.

*One thing I noticed, guys. 15 minutes of full race mode takes about 25% worth of fuel.
So 60 minutes should leave almost 0% in the tank!

The race is 60 minutes long so who will risk it and not pit and who will play it safe?

I took my phone and shot the interiors from cockpit view in the game of the eight cars we will use in this championship (excluding the Vision car because there's simply nothing there).

Some of the interiors are quite nice and detailed. The 030 seems very tight and not suffering from claustrophobia would certainly be an asset. :nervous:

interior 1.jpg
interior 2.jpg
interior 3.jpg

interior 4.jpg
interior 6.jpg
interior 7.jpg

interior 8.jpg

Is a SAD day today guys :(
GREEN HELL claims an spectator by our own!!
The Nismo #23 GT ACADEMY was In a Horrible accident that couldn't be avoided

2015_VLN_Crash-638x359.jpg

Here is the official website to read more from GTPlanet

Nurburgring VLN Race Cancelled Following GT Academy Car Incident

I found a Video as well and it looks the same thing that happen to the "Mercedes CLR at Le Mans in 1999"

Only one person died and a few are Injured... Sad day today in the Motorsport World
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Back