Toyota Corolla RunX Z ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter incredible
  • 10 comments
  • 1,862 views
Messages
107
I got the EU version of GT4, but did they forget to raname the Toyota Corolla RunX Z to Toyota Corolla T-Sport. ??

The mazda's are renamed to mazda6
 
In Oz it's a Corolla Sportivo.. but also unchanged
 
It appears so.

There is also one other thing I have noticed on some toyotas in GT4.

The Yaris, Corolla, MR2 spyder, Celica have suffered a so-called "minor change". That normaly means that there are small changes on the head/tail lights, body, interiors and also, some of the mechanics are tweaked to gain a bit more power or torque, or to save more fuel.

But guess what! None of these models are up-to-date in GT4, they are just re-using the cars from GT3!

Being a toyota fan I was a bit disapointed with this :(
 
Come on, it's impossible to have all models and variations since they have a limited time to finish the game.
 
G25RJ
Come on, it's impossible to have all models and variations since they have a limited time to finish the game.

the game was delayed for about a year ! so yes
 
G25RJ
Come on, it's impossible to have all models and variations since they have a limited time to finish the game.

Maybe not the Corolla, because the minor change is very recent. But the other three were over 2 years go! If they suposedly improved the cars from GT3 I think they could have made the effort to update them to their real life counter parts.

just my two cents
 
I know the game was delayed but when you try new things problems always appear and this problems takes away precious time that could be used to add this extra details, I know that because I have a little experience in programming and I know that a little problem can become a huge one when you start to get close to the release date.
Another thing is that they can’t leave big glitches because they can’t fix it later.
 
G25RJ
Come on, it's impossible to have all models and variations since they have a limited time to finish the game.
Yeh, they managed to have 50 Skylines and 50 Evo's :dopey: :P
 
Look at the dates of manufacture on the cars themselves before claiming they're out of date: Many cars in GT4 are at least a year old. I believe the MR2 Spyder's most recent incarnation in GT4 is a 2003, which is, in fact, two years ago. Any recent body style changes would not be evident anyway in most of these cars.
 
Hypoxiaicon
Yeh, they managed to have 50 Skylines and 50 Evo's :dopey: :P

i started a poll on this ... is 50 alike cars 50 difrent or the same cars ..

:D
 
Back