TonyJZX (Banned) Messages 3,945 Australia Mar 22, 2019 #31 I think the best we will get is the VGT std. and the VGT Plus leagues. Will PD release another VGT ever again? Stay tuned but since we only got the one set of Audis...
I think the best we will get is the VGT std. and the VGT Plus leagues. Will PD release another VGT ever again? Stay tuned but since we only got the one set of Audis...
P Pururut Messages 237 Greece Mar 22, 2019 #32 TonyJZX I think nothing gets more stale than old concept cars. Further to this, Toyota wants you and the entire internet to forget about the FT1. If they could go back in time they would never have even bothered to go down the FT1 route. Right now the hotness is the A90 so the old concepts like those are consigned to the wastebin. I like a few of the old VGTs like the Infiniti however besides the inintal buzz there's no more need for them. Click to expand... I like the ft-1 more then a90 Supra. Also why toyota wants us to forget it? If im not mistaken people had positive opinions about it. Ft-1 is still available on toyota offical websites. https://www.toyota.com/concept-vehicles/
TonyJZX I think nothing gets more stale than old concept cars. Further to this, Toyota wants you and the entire internet to forget about the FT1. If they could go back in time they would never have even bothered to go down the FT1 route. Right now the hotness is the A90 so the old concepts like those are consigned to the wastebin. I like a few of the old VGTs like the Infiniti however besides the inintal buzz there's no more need for them. Click to expand... I like the ft-1 more then a90 Supra. Also why toyota wants us to forget it? If im not mistaken people had positive opinions about it. Ft-1 is still available on toyota offical websites. https://www.toyota.com/concept-vehicles/
F FoRiZon (Banned) Messages 8,645 Singapore Mar 22, 2019 #33 Forgotten? Just using this car for my 60fps test as well as tribute to Supras.
P Progress823 Messages 10 NJ Messages hillcrest823 Mar 22, 2019 #34 TonyJZX Massive waste of talent and resources. This is in GT Sport. It should be a Group 3 car. Click to expand... I miss this car (well, actually using it in races). Mine in GT6 had nearly 30,000 miles and many memorable races. Especially with PD sticking the F1-GTR in Gr. 3, this should easily have a home or a variant there.
TonyJZX Massive waste of talent and resources. This is in GT Sport. It should be a Group 3 car. Click to expand... I miss this car (well, actually using it in races). Mine in GT6 had nearly 30,000 miles and many memorable races. Especially with PD sticking the F1-GTR in Gr. 3, this should easily have a home or a variant there.