Toyota FT-1 Challenge, Fujii Speedway GT

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 197 comments
I just checked his fastest lap out and compared against my one I set ages ago, and with a rough estimation I guess a time close to 1:39.4 will be more or less the limit. I'll try it later today, hopefully I still got the speed from first few days of this TT. The only way I can see me beating IMMORTALPILOT is if I get a lucky go where everything goes for me. I will be happy if I can get into top 10.
You reckon there's a 39:4 possible? Jeezus wept! I don't think Immortal could even manage that. He spent 3 days just trying to beat Zkippe by half a tenth lol.
edit: I tried Immortals ghost and i seem to gain on him through the 2nd corner. Same with the 10th place ghost aswell. so you maybe right.
oops, sorry for the double posts

A 1:41:017 now with tc off :D

Last edited:
et_
Started this today aswell, have they changed physics or something? At the very first day of the event I did some reconnaissance laps, and got 1:42.1, about what to expect considering I only did 5 laps or so.
Now I have been doing this for almost 3 hours! and only got to 1:41.6! what the hell? I can see myself getting about 1:41.3 but thats still 1.5seconds off IMMORTAL!:banghead:

I thought that after my first run yesterday 41.9. However I think this TT has been academy style raced IMMORTAL want his 2.2 million you tube hits lol

Saidur if you get a 39.4 today :cheers:

You reckon there's a 39:4 possible? Jeezus wept! I don't think Immortal could even manage that. He spent 3 days just trying to beat Zkippe by half a tenth lol.
edit: I tried Immortals ghost and i seem to gain on him through the 2nd corner. Same with the 10th place ghost aswell. so you maybe right.
oops, sorry for the double posts

A 1:41:017 now with tc off :D
I think it is possible judging by seeing what IMMORTALPILOT has achieved before in some of the sectors, very hard for someone to achieve it though.
I thought that after my first run yesterday 41.9. However I think this TT has been academy style raced IMMORTAL want his 2.2 million you tube hits lol

Saidur if you get a 39.4 today :cheers:
The only way I would manage that is if I could save and reload state. Anyway tried this TT earlier, I think my wheel felt a bit off so gave up on trying to improve. Couldn't feel edge of traction anymore, could do high 1:40 times but it wasn't much fun as I couldn't feel limit of car. I couldn't do first sector as consistently as I could a few weeks back. I wish Logitech would improve the G27 so it has consistent force feedback, sometimes it feels really good, other times it feels like when it is overheated with very weak force feedback. I've got the new refresh model and it seems all they have done is make it cheaper to build. Hopefully with PS4 success, manufacturers will step up their game regarding driving wheel peripherals.

Couldn't feel edge of traction anymore, could do high 1:40 times but it wasn't much fun as I couldn't feel limit of car. I couldn't do first sector as consistently as I could a few weeks back. I wish Logitech would improve the G27 so it has consistent force feedback, sometimes it feels really good, other times it feels like when it is overheated with very weak force feedback. I've got the new refresh model and it seems all they have done is make it cheaper to build. Hopefully with PS4 success, manufacturers will step up their game regarding driving wheel peripherals.

Maybe they changed the physics after all?;)

anyway, I finally got down to a 1:40.799:D
There is about a tenth to be found, but it took almost 5 hours to get that lap together so there is no way I'll go and try to improve it. besides, I wont get near top 10 so whats the point?:P
@CRANK_U1 : you where so right, just like you I managed to stay within about 3 tenths from the ghost (Dan Holland) up until the last corner, but lost big time out of there no matter what I did. I actually gained time on him through
corners 2, 4, and 5.:dopey:

Hardest seasonal so far!

Last edited:
et_

There is about a tenth to be found, but it took almost 5 hours to get that l lap together so there is no way I'll go and try to improve it. besides, I wont get near top 10 so whats the point?:P
@CRANK_U1 : you where so right, just like you I managed to stay within about 3 tenths from the ghost (Dan Holland) up until the last corner, but lost big time out of there no matter what I did. I actually gained time on him through

Hardest seasonal so far!
Yeah, that car was enough to put you off driving for life. Even harder on a DS3 though. Not one pad user in the top 60 shows it really.

Yeah, that car was enough to put you off driving for life. Even harder on a DS3 though. Not one pad user in the top 60 shows it really.
I can imagine! the unpredictability, inability to turn, power oversteer... everything gets exaggerated with a controller. you did it very good tho! where you the best with DS3?

et_
I can imagine! the unpredictability, inability to turn, power oversteer... everything gets exaggerated with a controller. you did it very good tho! where you the best with DS3?
Thanks! Yeah, just pipped Adam by -016 lol.

et_

There is about a tenth to be found, but it took almost 5 hours to get that lap together so there is no way I'll go and try to improve it. besides, I wont get near top 10 so whats the point?:P

Hardest seasonal so far!
No change in physics from what I experienced.

Last corner is tricky, I think I lost about 5 tenths in that section on my fastest lap. I have done it quite good though before but usually with poor first half of lap. Car has small window of operation, maximising traction, getting really good exits and keeping minimum speed high is key to getting good lap time.

I could imagine it being an understeering to snap oversteer mess on a pad but with wheel it feels reasonable as long as you drive within car limits. Shows some of the physics improvement in GT6 too and where GT needs to improve too, such as how front tyres load up needs much more improvement.

So it looks like they closed this a week earlier than it listed. All along it has said it would end AND close rankings on 5/7, but ranking is now closed:confused:

I only remember because I had never seen one listed to end and have rankings close on the same day, seemed odd.

So it looks like they closed this a week earlier than it listed. All along it has said it would end AND close rankings on 5/7, but ranking is now closed:confused:

I only remember because I had never seen one listed to end and have rankings close on the same day, seemed odd.
No, it said May 1st since the beginning.

Congrats on another victory Immortal! I think you may have what it takes to defeat Ti-tech on the final round of GT Academy. ;)

Back