Toyota FT-1 Challenge, Fujii Speedway GT

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 197 comments
Is @SpartanUK an SCEA or SCEE employee? I think they should have an extra region this year named 'Neglected GT Academy' which includes Canada, New Zealand and all the other countries that clearly have a lot of driving talent per capita yet Nissan and Sony PlayStation refuse to bring it [back] to those countries!

Haven't managed to set a time on this TT due to other commitments (and I don't have the 200% login bonus yet lol). Might have a play when my login bonus peaks which hopefully co-incides with GT Academy's global launch on GT6 👍
I don't know but he seems to be an trustworthy insider. It will be awesome if they do a worldwide one.

I haven't managed to play it since I did my fastest lap so far which was first few days when TT started. Need to see if I can get into the 1:39's. If you want to play now, you could always just do the event and then just quit game or turn off console so it doesn't save. Other option is you can also glitch the login bonus too changing timezones on PS3.

Does that glitch still work? I tried (unsucessfully) to change the time on the PS3 and it had no effect on the login bonus.
It works, make sure time is correct but change timezone on PS3 so it is about to turn to next day (23:59 or before on GT6 Home Screen). I think you get option of also doing one for the next day by putting timezone so you are in next day but after that you need to make sure it is something just before next day starts so when it ticks over to next day you get login bonus registered. You can then put time back an hour or even less than that depending on options on timezone depending on what time of day it is which should speed up getting login bonus to maximum.

Also you can always play between timezones to get to right point to trigger bonus without waiting on it as much or do it whenever during the day just as hour mark approaches.

I did about 10 laps of this hateful trial, and finally got silver.
And guess what, no money and no car when I came out.
Brilliant.

Could have earned 240k on Like the Wind rather than waste time on this and get nothing.

I am absolutely destroying the first sector coming out of the corner a car length and a half over Hollands then I mess up everywhere else.. I need to finish more laps and stop hitting restart.

I am absolutely destroying the first sector coming out of the corner a car length and a half over Hollands then I mess up everywhere else.. I need to finish more laps and stop hitting restart.
What are the fast first sector times you getting?

What are the fast first sector times you getting?
I would have to check. I had a ghost that was almost 2 full lengths up on Hollands first sector last night but I forgot to save it. I can replicate it tonight and check for ya. Edit: his new lap has a better first sector can barely pull ahead at all.

Last edited:
IMMORTAL has broken into 39s... OMG I never thought sub 40s were possible at the beginning, these drivers are clearly driving outside of the vehicle's capacity, utter madness...:boggled::bowdown:

I'm struggling to break into the 40's. Im the closest one that hasn't yet. I'm doing so good until the last 4 corners. Losing heaps of time on the last one especially.

IMMORTAL has broken into 39s... OMG I never thought sub 40s were possible at the beginning, these drivers are clearly driving outside of the vehicle's capacity, utter madness...:boggled::bowdown:

I had a feeling that would happen.

By the way, am I still in or near the top 10?

I would have to check. I had a ghost that was almost 2 full lengths up on Hollands first sector last night but I forgot to save it. I can replicate it tonight and check for ya. Edit: his new lap has a better first sector can barely pull ahead at all.
Do you member what sector time is posted when you are just ahead?

Think you're 13th doods last time i looked. That flying fin is right on Immortals gearbox.
Last time I checked he managed to get ahead. I wonder if they will get to about the mid 1:39's by the end of this.

Do you member what sector time is posted when you are just ahead?

Last time I checked he managed to get ahead. I wonder if they will get to about the mid 1:39's by the end of this.
That Finnish guy is giving Immortal a very hard time so i can see them 2 battling it out until the end. So i wouldn't be suprised.

That Finnish guy is giving Immortal a very hard time so i can see them 2 battling it out until the end. So i wouldn't be suprised.

Is the Finnish guy Zkippie or whatever? I've raced him before and he's insanely quick.

Is the Finnish guy Zkippie or whatever? I've raced him before and he's insanely quick.
Yeah, Ive never seen him before. He's currently in 1st place -033 ahead of Immortal but that'll soon change by tomorrow m'thinks. I've noticed he's using the handbrake a lot aswell where Immortal isn't. I'll be suprised what time Immortal could do when using it.

It's pretty disputed up in 1st, Zkippe is 0.001 ahead of Immortal. As to me, however, things have gotten a little better. Now down to 1:42.977, sitting in 1434th.

Had a dosage of this tt today and managed a 1:41.375. I really don't know how or where the leaders are getting a second & a half from :confused: Very tough tt.

Man, having trouble working out a brake marker for the first corner, alot harder than on a street or more closed in circuit

Man, having trouble working out a brake marker for the first corner, alot harder than on a street or more closed in circuit
I usually use the middle of the pit exit line, right where it expands into the track. Download a ghost and see what they use, it might help.

I use the 2nd path on the left. Also trail braking in 2nd gear for the 1st corner seems to work for me. I can keep up with 10th place ghost in the first 2 sectors but after that the line almost disappears on the last 1.

It's all good, Worked at it some more, got silver and was 66,6xxth in the world, then had a good lap, got gold by a second and jumped to 6xxxth, no tcs. Must be a helluva lot of people just getting minimum time for gold.
Really enjoyed hanging the tail out and still keeping the speed up in some corners

Managed to improve my time to 1:41:216 and i'm just outside the top 100 now. Had to put tc on 1 because that last sector was really getting on my 🤬

Started this today aswell, have they changed physics or something? At the very first day of the event I did some reconnaissance laps, and got 1:42.1, about what to expect considering I only did 5 laps or so.
Now I have been doing this for almost 3 hours! and only got to 1:41.6! what the hell? I can see myself getting about 1:41.3 but thats still 1.5seconds off IMMORTAL!:banghead:

et_
Started this today aswell, have they changed physics or something? At the very first day of the event I did some reconnaissance laps, and got 1:42.1, about what to expect considering I only did 5 laps or so.
Now I have been doing this for almost 3 hours! and only got to 1:41.6! what the hell? I can see myself getting about 1:41.3 but thats still 1.5seconds off IMMORTAL!:banghead:
I just checked his fastest lap out and compared against my one I set ages ago, and with a rough estimation I guess a time close to 1:39.4 will be more or less the limit. I'll try it later today, hopefully I still got the speed from first few days of this TT. The only way I can see me beating IMMORTALPILOT is if I get a lucky go where everything goes for me. I will be happy if I can get into top 10.

et_
You'll most probably be losing out big time on the last corner elias. I've been following 10th place ghost and i'm about 2 tenths behind it almost everytime coming up to it. But for some reason it always leaves me for dead there. I must be losing round about 7 tenths to it just on that corner alone.
I've tried trail braking, E-Brake, 1st gear and still cant manage to rotate the car onto the straight as good as him. I'm really baffled about that corner :confused:

Back