Toyota Prius 2016

• Thread starter Lubeify100
  • 91 comments
FTFY.

Again, it's called opinions. What you see as awful, could be pleasant for someone else.
I understand that everyone has their own opinions its just that I was surprised that she would choose the Prius over the M3, which is an iconic car, and it is the most liked suggestion.

Just because the majority wants it

There are 250,000 members of GTPlanet.

Even though a lot of them aren't active anymore, I'm fairly sure that 1,100 people are nowhere near the majority of current active members.

People think this...this is ugly?!
18gnnywhapyhajpg.jpg

What's wrong with you people?!!!!! :odd: It's the classic BMW. I'm not a BMW fan, but this thing was awesome. The Prius is an abomination of a terrible design department. The BMW M3 E30 was a part of the golden age of touring cars and fast sedans/coupe sedans! It's no E-type, but it's not ugly.

People think this...this is ugly?!
18gnnywhapyhajpg.jpg

What's wrong with you people?!!!!! :odd: It's the classic BMW. I'm not a BMW fan, but this thing was awesome. The Prius is an abomination of a terrible design department. The BMW M3 E30 was a part of the golden age of touring cars and fast sedans/coupe sedans! It's no E-type, but it's not ugly.
Everyone has their own view of it...

Everyone has their own view of it...
I know but...no human can seriously consider the new Prius to be good...it's giving birth to another car. It's worse that the Mirai(!). The particular front end design and style of the M3 and those like it from that era, yeah I understand, you either like it or you don't. That's cool. I have no problem if your not liking the design, but to call it ugly, and uglier than this piece of junk Prius/Mirai combo is just wrong.

I came up with a way to describe each of the Prius generations:

Gen 1 - Horribly boring and bland, also slightly ugly.
Gen 2 - Gross, discusting, eco-garbage.
Gen 3 - Boring, tries to be more native Japan hatchback...still terrible.
Gen 4 - Horribly ugly, seems to be giving birth to a Corolla and needs to be destroyed.

I think the 2nd and 3rd are pretty good looking actually. The 1st is an oddball though and the 4th looks extremely odd. At least on a picture, it's possible that the design makes more sense in real life.

I think the 2nd and 3rd are pretty good looking actually. The 1st is an oddball though and the 4th looks extremely odd. At least on a picture, it's possible that the design makes more sense in real life.
The 2nd was meh, but I can tolerate the 3rd because it reminds me of native Japan styling from their small hatchbacks. And seeing the photo of the real Prius inside the cargo plane...it's worse.

Your opinion...
What redeeming qualities are there of that hideous....thing? The Corolla(!) looks better than that thing...no the Pontiac Aztec looks better. The headlights, the front bumper, the entire rear section look horrible. The wheels are meh, at least there they tried on that front.

No human being however can say the Mirai looks good.

Hmm... Redeeming qualities...
think.gif

💡

Better looks than the M3 E30, lol. :sly:
...just....wow.... :lol:

I dont think the E30 is ugly but what did it do to get such a fanbase?
The performance, it was when the M badge became something (yes there is the M1, but this was when the M badge started to mean something special). It had great success in DTM and other touring car series as well.

*Note: Jaguar/Aston Martin lover...but I do like certain BMW's.

...just....wow.... :lol:

The performance, it was when the M badge became something (yes there is the M1, but this was when the M badge started to mean something special). It had great success in DTM and other touring car series as well.

*Note: Jaguar/Aston Martin lover...but I do like certain BMW's.
Thank you for answering nicely. I don't know too much about BMW

disagreeing=/=flamewar?
You didn't even disagee with me, you only made a somewhat insulting post about accusing me of striving for attention.

You don't see me writing in neon purple
What's the problem with different font colours? The BB code is there to be used, it's refreshing to see other colours than just plain black.

or making outlandish claims just to piss people off
Nobody said anything about being pissed off by my post, you're the only one here so far then. It's good to see that the simple act of saying X car looks better than Y car is already enough to piss you off. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back