Toyota Prius 2016

• Thread starter Lubeify100
  • 91 comments
But I can see Kaz adding this to gt7. There are a bunch of other toyotas in the game like other Priuses, Will Vs, voltz, rsc concept, aqua, etc.

The last Prius actually looked alright. I'll give it that. This is just nasty. Like was their inspiration a crumpled up ball of paper or something?
The best prius was the last prius. The new one should be called the Mirius because it is basically an uglier, more fuel efficient mirai

You want a Prius? Must be the best Prius. Drift Prius.

drifting-toyota-prius-puts-up-a-show-at-tokyo-auto-salon-2015-video-91428-7.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: oh man, this thread is such a laugh trip XDDDDD

But yeah, I will have to agree, the next-gen Prius is kind of like a huge mess. I can't quite make either the face or the rear end, it's unbelievably ugly. Even the 1st-gen Prius looks better than that... thing. Hell even I quite like the looks of the 3rd-gen Prius. It's sleek and modern. But this? Ugh :yuck::yuck:👎👎

You want a Prius? Must be the best Prius. Drift Prius.

drifting-toyota-prius-puts-up-a-show-at-tokyo-auto-salon-2015-video-91428-7.jpg

I remember this Prius. This is the one with the eletric motor and changeable gears, yeah? I think I remember this was used to compete in the D1GP or something.

I do think that the third generation Prius is the best looking of them all :P But you have my vote after a long time of counsel with me, my self and I :P

But worse
Any one here know the specs for it. Hopefully its faster than the old one.
Tell me your lying
I feel bad for you
Ok thanks.
I feel bad for him because it is such an ugly car.
I understand that everyone has their own opinions its just that I was surprised that she would choose the Prius over the M3, which is an iconic car, and it is the most liked suggestion.
True. I wasnt trying to flame bait here.
I guess thats true. Just because the majority wants it, not everyone wants it.
Even the Mirai is better than this.
But I can see Kaz adding this to gt7. There are a bunch of other toyotas in the game like other Priuses, Will Vs, voltz, rsc concept, aqua, etc.
The best prius was the last prius. The new one should be called the Mirius because it is basically an uglier, more fuel efficient mirai
Not only will pd add this to GT7, there will be some sort of "lm version"
This is a Suggestion thread about a car you've chosen not to give a Like to. You've made nearly an entire page worth of posts in it all by yourself and the thread is only three pages long.

This is a Suggestion thread about a car you've chosen not to give a Like to. You've made nearly an entire page worth of posts in it all by yourself and the thread is only three pages long.
But they arent spam comments.

I honestly don't mind the Prius' looks. It's an acceptable deviation from design norms in the name of fuel efficiency. That said, I wonder what these drive like?

Did I mention that my dad's friend at Copeland Toyota once had an incident with a Prius ("It was in maintenance mode!" he claims) that resulted in a tire mark across the entire front end of the dealership's car lot? Don't think I ever did...I did see leftovers of the tire mark when I went in last time.

Back