Post lunchbreak test thoughts.
Might need to rethink my GTR idea . . That thing is absolutely savage on worn tyres.
So I think I will choose the NSX, just realise that don't want hear the REEEEEE of the Mazda during 90 laps (even if I like the sound)@Centuritron Have you decided which car you want to use yet?
Is it ok to stream my pov on YouTube?
I'll be famous yeahIs it ok to stream my pov on YouTube?
@El_Beardo @Michelin Man @Drex124 @DelboyD @HaydenFan69 @Kuraudo @GT5Apex @Pigems @GTP_Guido @Timm Sheehan @fastone371 @Centuritron @Philtaylor17 @Michael Leue @Kermit_2142 @The_Tullster
Official practice session will be at 22:00 GMT on the 20th (Wednesday)
I will also be at work.@Adam Barber Won't be able to join the practice session due to my working times.
@Adam Barber, hate to do this so late, but I’m going to have to back out. Just not feeling the track.
Can I switch to #69 please @Adam Barber ?
I have to remove myself from the entry list, gotta work on Saturday.
Can I switch to the NSX?
@El_Beardo @Michelin Man @Drex124 @DelboyD@Kuraudo @GT5Apex @Pigems @GTP_Guido @Timm Sheehan @Centuritron @Philtaylor17 Kermit_2142 @The_Tullster@john_ydg
Lobby is now open, Friends only so be sure to send me an FR @ GTP_Abarber95
0475-4274-0081-0263-4564
Got it, addedI've send you an FR but I don't kown if you saw it
@Adam Barber Im gonna make a late car change, and change to the Audi R8.