Tested in the following order. All got 10 laps just to get a feel of the car's BOP. I got faster with each car until the last one.
Mustang - looks like a good power to weight ratio for the BOP, but I didn't think I could carry enough speed through the last corner in it.
Lexus - see my previous comment.
Aston - took a few laps to work out the gearing for each corner. My fastest time in a FR car was with the Aston.
Alfa - fun to drive. Quickly beat my time in the Aston.
Ferrari - only car I dipped into the 1:07s in. I think I just prefer MR cars.
Jaguar - I thought it had a good 3rd gear for the final corner, but couldn't better the time I did in the Ferrari.
Went back to the Mustang and gave it another 10 laps. Was better than before, but still couldn't better low 1:08s.
I'll test a couple more tomorrow morning.