TPC Racing Presents, 60 Min of Super Formula, Sat April 4th, 6pm EST.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 115 comments

Pigems

Premium
Canada
Canada
TT_Pigems
Hey Everyone, I’m thinking putting on an endurance race this weekend, if it goes well, I may make this a once a month series. As of now, this weekends race is set for 6pm EST Saturday, Qualifying will start at 5:50.

The first race will be Super Formula at Kyoto Driving Park, Yamagiwa+Miyabi.

Both the Toyota and Honda SF Cars can be used.

- ToD will be 12:00 Fine Weather

- Soft, Mediums and Hard Tires will be available.

- All 3 compounds(H/M/S) Must be used during the course of the race.

- Fuel x4

- Tires x6

- Slipstream Real

- No Tuning

- Off Course Traction Real

- Race Length, 30 Laps.

- 10 Minute Qualifying Session

- Grid Start with False Start Check.

So, Who wants to race tomorrow night? :)

D5763745-53FF-44A5-87BB-222BD77DB72A.png

The race lobby will be made as friends only, so just shoot a friend request on PSN to TPC_Pigems and reply below if you’re interested. :)

- @Pigems
- @dlshearon
- @Bivittavus88
- @GOTMAXPOWER
- @whiteusagi
- @meekrab
- @milehighmadd
- @NoStopN
- @K1LLD0z3R
- @Chevy Heavy
- @Invisigoth
- @Hasnain282
- @Deadpool
- @Tea_Leaves
- @adam46
- @NosOsH

Reserve Drivers
- @Satomiblood
-
-
-
-

Last edited:
Sign me up. After the long week (and still saying we're working Saturday), I'll need a break from reality. I might need to relieve some stress too. :mischievous: Dirty race? :lol: I'll likely be on the main account, but I'm gonna see if I can get enough to get a car on the team account.

Hey Everyone, I’m thinking putting on an endurance race this weekend, if it goes well, I may make this a once a month series. As of now, this weekends race is set for 6pm EST Saturday, Qualifying will start at 5:50.

The first race will be Super Formula at Kyoto Driving Park, Yamagiwa+Miyabi.

Both the Toyota and Honda SF Cars can be used.

- ToD will be 12:00 Fine Weather

- Soft, Mediums and Hard Tires will be available.

- All 3 compounds(H/M/S) Must be used during the course of the race.

- Fuel x4

- Tires x6

- Slipstream Real

- Off Course Traction Real

- Race Length, 30 Laps.

- 10 Minute Qualifying Session

So, Who wants to race tomorrow night? :)

View attachment 905133

The race lobby will be made as friends only, so just shoot a friend request on PSN to TPC_Pigems and reply below if you’re interested. :)

- @Pigems
- @dlshearon
- @Bivittavus88
- @GOTMAXPOWER
- @whiteusagi
- @meekrab
- @milehighmadd
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

We yes, yes of course I shall join in, I absolutely would not miss it. Well I guess I would have to if I wasn’t currently furloughed. Bright side is a fun race.

Thanks

Sign me up. After the long week (and still saying we're working Saturday), I'll need a break from reality. I might need to relieve some stress too. :mischievous: Dirty race? :lol: I'll likely be on the main account, but I'm gonna see if I can get enough to get a car on the team account.

WooHoo! You’re on the list by’! :cheers:

If you could move it back an hour I'd be there but I don't know how that affects everyone else

I’d be alright with moving it back an hour if it helps more guys come out. How does everyone else feel about that? I guess it would effect the EU the most.

We yes, yes of course I shall join in, I absolutely would not miss it. Well I guess I would have to if I wasn’t currently furloughed. Bright side is a fun race.

Thanks

Welcome aboard, you’re on the list! :cheers:

Is there still room on the list? Looks to be 8am Sunday, so assuming I can drag my sorry arse outta bed in time and be conscious enough to figure out which way up the controller goes, I'll give it a crack. I suspect I'll be practising my social distancing... from the back :lol:!

Back