TPC Racing Presents, 60 Min of Super Formula, Sat April 4th, 6pm EST.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 115 comments
Oh noooo. So sad I can’t make it! That’s gonna be so much fun!

If you’re streaming, do put the links up!

Have a good race, guys, SF at Yamagiwa Miyabi is an amazing combo!

Great idea, @Pigems!

Count me in, sounds like fun.

Is there still room on the list? Looks to be 8am Sunday, so assuming I can drag my sorry arse outta bed in time and be conscious enough to figure out which way up the controller goes, I'll give it a crack. I suspect I'll be practising my social distancing... from the back :lol:!

Welcome aboard Gentlemen! You’re now on the list! :cheers:

Any time not between 6 and 8 pm est usually works for me, but don't move it just on my account.

I just now noticed it says 60 min in the thread title. Did it always say that? :lol:

I don’t think so, I’ve edited it a couple times now. :lol:

And a sneaky mention of using all 3 racing tire types mandatory. :lol:

Sometime tomorrow I hope to discover a practice lobby.

I wanted to make it interesting, so I figured all 3 tires would help to make for more strategy options. :)

Put me in for now, might have to drop out if time changes though

Awesome, welcome aboard man! :cheers: I’ve got you on the list. :)

Edit: Wow, 12/16 spots filled already, you guys are awesome! Thanks for signing up everyone! :cheers:

Sounds fun. If the time stands, count me in.

I'll likely use my wheel since it's endurance so I'll be one in contention for the wooden spoon award.

Awesome, You’re now on the list! Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Only 2 Spot remaining already! :eek:

We will take a few spares though in case some people can’t make it. :)

When is it not a time to use your wheel? I'd buy Doom Eternal if I could figure out how to make it work on a wheel. :lol:

I don't know -- there was a little while there where I thought I should quit messing with the wheel. You can see the day I got it on my KP chart below -- and it took me nearly as many days of playing to get back to the same DR level I had before hand with the DS4. I thought about throwing the thing in the closet more than once, haha .

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 8.10.43 AM.png

I don't know -- there was a little while there where I thought I should quit messing with the wheel. You can see the day I got it on my KP chart below -- and it took me nearly as many days of playing to get back to the same DR level I had before hand with the DS4. I thought about throwing the thing in the closet more than once, haha .

View attachment 905300

Oh. I see. I guess it doesn't help that I won a daily race 36 hours after I hooked mine up? :odd:

When I'm feeling competitive. I'm very mediocre with a wheel.

Keep trying. After my initial hiccups & then success, I've gone back down to mediocre. But driving on the wheel is just so much more fun.

15/16 slots now filled, I really didn’t think it would fill up so quickly. This is awesome, great stuff fellas! This is gonna be a really fun race I think. :)

Keep trying. After my initial hiccups & then success, I've gone back down to mediocre. But driving on the wheel is just so much more fun.

I have, on and off for almost a year. I've slowly improved but I'm still around 0.75 - 1 sec slower than my DS4 times although this is the first racing game I've ever used a wheel with. I'm one of the slower learners.

I agree it's fun and immersive but not so when you're racing alone and behind everyone else in DR A/A+ lobbies.

After adding @NosOsH to the list we now have a full grid for tomorrow, this is awesome! :cheers:

People can still sign up as reserve drivers, just in case it turns out that some folks can’t end up making it to the race. :)

I’ve got a practice lobby open now for anyone interested. Shoot me a friend request on PSN if you can’t see the room, or check your region settings if we are already friends. :)

I may be able to participate if , but didn’t want to commit and take the last slot from someone else that may have been more affirmative. If any slots do free up, I may jump in as a backup option.

I may be able to participate, but didn’t want to commit and take the last slot from someone else that may have been more affirmative. If any slots free up, I may jump in as a backup option.

Sweet, I’ll put you on the reserve list. Welcome aboard man! :cheers:

Man i really hope the next GT allows a much higher number of players in lobbies, 16 seems so limited now that our group has grown at the rate it has hahah!

Also it would be really cool to spectate even if you arent 'in' the lobby.

Man i really hope the next GT allows a much higher number of players in lobbies, 16 seems so limited now that our group has grown at the rate it has hahah!

Also it would be really cool to spectate even if you arent 'in' the lobby.

I’ll be streaming the race, but that’s only from my perspective. I think the lobbies are limited by the PS4 though, hopefully PS5 is better there, I agree. :)

Back